Candlelight Processional

PrincessBitty

Does anyone know about when the info comes out as far as the dates and when dinner packages will be available to book? We are taking my whole family down (20 people) and since my DH & I are considered the "Disney experts" of the family I don't want to mess something up. Same note - when do the Osborne lights start?

disneygirl1

I believe the dates for the shows came out in early July last year and I was able to make my CP dinner package ressies shortly after that. So be on the look out, it should be very soon.

Upvote 0

DBlackwell

I just called and was told that they will not have information for the 2009 event until August or Septemeber, and won't be taking ADR's until September.

I was also told that if you want to book the dinner package with this event, the earliest you can book it is with your 90-day out ADR (or 90-out +10 if staying on-property.)

I had thought someone had mentioned that this dinner package was an exception to the 90-day out ADR rule, and could be booked 180-day out as a "tour". This does not seem to be the case.

Upvote 0

jen2009

I just called and was told that they will not have information for the 2009 event until August or Septemeber, and won't be taking ADR's until September.

I was also told that if you want to book the dinner package with this event, the earliest you can book it is with your 90-day out ADR (or 90-out +10 if staying on-property.)

I had thought someone had mentioned that this dinner package was an exception to the 90-day out ADR rule, and could be booked 180-day out as a "tour". This does not seem to be the case.

I was told somewhat of the same info about booking the dining portion. They said keep and eye out towards end of June beginning of July. Once out call back and if using DDP they will just ask for a credit card in case you don't show up. They will not charge card, but hold reservation.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Unless Disney have completely changed their ideas in less than 12 months then this is wrong.

CP Dining Packages went on sale at the end of June 08. They could be booked as of that date with a credit card number (chargable if you don't show) and was obviously well beyond the normal 90 day booking window.

I accept things could have changed recently due to the new ADR booking system - wait and see............

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Glad you asked this questions - I was wanting to know that, too. Have never done the CP, and want to book for my upcoming solo trip. Does WDWMagic usually put out a notification when the packages become available?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom