Candlelight Processional

RAMBLER5678

Hope someone can answer a few questions I have. I see that there a 3 shows. Which show do you all prefer. If you get the dinner package, do you have to eat first and then see the show or can you see the show and then eat? I am looking for the $41 something package. Which restaurant would you recommend? Thank you for your responses.

GoofyFan1

Hi, Welcome to the Boards.

We're also going to shoot for the $41 rangs this year. I found this information on www.allearsnet.com :

According to WDW Dine: For the 5:00pm show, you should make your dinner pririty seatings for 7:00 or later; For the 6:45 show, you should make dinner priority seatings for 4:45 or 8:45; For the 8:15 show, you should make dinner priority seatings no later than 6:15.

Be sure to allow sufficient time to dine and get to the back of World Showcase. I recall year before last having a 5:30 priority seating at Le Cellier for the 8:15 show. For whatever reason, we weren't seated at Le Cellier til 6:00pm and then at 8:05 had to run (just about) to the American Gardens theatre to catch the show. The "reserved" seating area had already been opened up to non package guests.

Hope this helps. I think it's worth it. When we went in 2002, Gary Sinese was the narrator.

Enjoy your trip.

Upvote 0

swimmom

GoofyFan1 said:
When we went in 2002, Gary Sinese was the narrator.

My daughter would love to see Gary Sinese as the narrator!!! (me too) I'm hoping that might work out for us on our trip this year!!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

GoofyFan1

swimmom said:
My daughter would love to see Gary Sinese as the narrator!!! (me too) I'm hoping that might work out for us on our trip this year!!! :xmas:

I didn't go last Christmas, but I think Gary Sinese narrated again. He was great, I hope it works out for you. I think we're going on Christmas Eve.

Enjoy your trip. :wave: :xmas:

Upvote 0

Coree

RAMBLER5678 said:
Hope someone can answer a few questions I have. I see that there a 3 shows. Which show do you all prefer. If you get the dinner package, do you have to eat first and then see the show or can you see the show and then eat? I am looking for the $41 something package. Which restaurant would you recommend? Thank you for your responses.

We went last year and saw Steven Curtis Chapman. We did the early performance and then had dinner at Mexico afterward. I liked doing it this way because we didn't have to rush through dinner to make sure we got to the show on time. I think this year, though, (if we can go that is) we may do any early dinner and late show. I'd like to see the show once it gets dark to really enjoy the lighting in the trees, etc.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

The first presentation is too "light" for my likings. The second and third have darker skies so the lighting and mood is much better.

Gary Sinese did our show, Dec 28, of last year. We was excellent. Hope we will be back this year--or have someone just as good now that he has his new CSI spinoff.

Upvote 0

swimmom

Coree said:
We went last year and saw Steven Curtis Chapman. We did the early performance and then had dinner at Mexico afterward. I liked doing it this way because we didn't have to rush through dinner to make sure we got to the show on time. I think this year, though, (if we can go that is) we may do any early dinner and late show. I'd like to see the show once it gets dark to really enjoy the lighting in the trees, etc.

I've been trying to decide which way to go with this?!?!? It sounds like eating early and seeing the show when it's dark may be better.

Upvote 0

Coree

swimmom said:
I've been trying to decide which way to go with this?!?!? It sounds like eating early and seeing the show when it's dark may be better.

I think that's what we're going to try this year too. I just think we'll avoid having our dinner at LeCellier (even though I love the food there). It just seems like of all the restaurants at Epcot we've eaten at, that's the one typically running behind schedule on dinner seatings. I don't think I'd want to take the chance before Candlelight.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

We went to the 5pm Candlelight Processional and had dinner reservations for 6:30 at the Garden Grill.

We were sitting in the 2nd row so I don't think the lights in the trees would have made any difference to us.

Great show! Dinner was good too!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom