Candlelight Processional reservations now available

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
I saw a rumor on another site that reservations for CP will open today at 7am. I took a chance, got on the computer after 6am and was able to make my reservation on MDE! (Sorry, I needed to make mine before I told you guys about it.)

m steve

I called this morning to book this. When I was told that it will use up two table service dining credits, I decided otherwise. When did this go from one credit to two?

BoardwalkGlenn

I didn't see this included in any of the CP posts, so I thought I would share. Apparently, a reserved viewing area for Illuminations is not included in the package this year. This was a reply on the Disney Parks Blog regarding the bookings:

Charles Stovall on July 8th, 2014 at 10:44 am
...Candlelight packages do not include fireworks viewing this year. Sorry for the confusion.

DisneyRoy

I didn't see this included in any of the CP posts, so I thought I would share. Apparently, a reserved viewing area for Illuminations is not included in the package this year. This was a reply on the Disney Parks Blog regarding the bookings:

Charles Stovall on July 8th, 2014 at 10:44 am
...Candlelight packages do not include fireworks viewing this year. Sorry for the confusion.

Interesting. I just got off the phone with reservations and the lady I made the reservation with said that they would be included. Now she might not be informed or know what I was talking about either...

tink38

The preferred viewing for Illuminations is not being offered this year because guests already have the ablility to book a FastPass+ reservation for this venue. This information is directly from the HUB.

DisneyRoy

Well that sucks....was hoping to get that with the Processional Package so I don't have to use a FastPass for it. Time to think about what to use a FastPass for....oh wait. Illuminations is Tier 1? That ain't happening. I have those reserved for Soarin and Test Track. Maybe I can use it as my fourth after the first three?

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
I dont really understand the concept of preferred viewing for fireworks. I know everywhere is crowded, especially Christmas Illumanations, but isn't that area just gaurenteed to be crowded?

worldfanatic

I dont really understand the concept of preferred viewing for fireworks. I know everywhere is crowded, especially Christmas Illumanations, but isn't that area just gaurenteed to be crowded?

I totally agree.
Part of the charm & fun of Illuminations for me is finding a new spot somewhere around the lagoon for each show.
The one time I did watch it "front and center" was easily my least enjoyable Illuminations experience.
But to each his own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom