candlelight processional narrators announced

Alright Steven Curtis Chapmans going to be back again. His normal nights for doing this are between th 20th and 27th of December. Atleast the last few times I've seen him listed.

We saw Jim Caviezel's first performance last year. He was visibly moved by it all, and he did a great job. I was hoping he'd be on the list this year too.

BeachClubVillas

pinkrose said:
When do they usually release the schedule?

Last year it was around August. Same with the CP dinner packages.

I would love to see Gary Sinise or Marlee Matlin this year. Last year we saw Haley Joel Osment. He was terrible. He sounded like he was in class reading out of a textbook. I bought the CD of the show with Phylicia Rashad as the narrator. What a difference! She was amazing.

Frosty466

We saw the show narrated by Eartha Kitt and she was fantastic. I was hoping to see her name on the list again. Is this the complete list or just a teaser with the full list and packages announced inAugust?

pinkrose

BeachClubVillas said:
Last year it was around August. Same with the CP dinner packages.

I would love to see Gary Sinise or Marlee Matlin this year. Last year we saw Haley Joel Osment. He was terrible. He sounded like he was in class reading out of a textbook. I bought the CD of the show with Phylicia Rashad as the narrator. What a difference! She was amazing.
Thanks! We did it last year, but I couldn't remember when they went on sale. I'm still deciding if we'll do the package this year. I'm just not sure my kids will sit through it.
Last year, my mom and I saw Jaci Velasquez. She sounded really nervous during her parts.

I would love to see Maureen McGovern...the woman is brilliant...her voice, her tone...just saw her in the touring production of Little Women in Appleton, WI this summer, and I think I illegally video taped three of her songs. She'd be great!:)

RedGear

Um, when i went in 99 Gary did it then too. . . and I could almost see him. . . the candlelight processional is pretty cool to go too, wish I was down there more often during the holidays but you take what you can get!

shoppingnut

I remember seeing Avery Brooks, he was phenominal. CM's said you could hear his voice over by France. Robby Benson was very good also which surprised me and he also brought his own conductor with him which really made a big difference in the music/singing. Jim Cavesil and Harry Hamlin last year were great and Harry was all choked up at the end, it was his first time doing a CP. I've seen many others and of all the narrators, the only one who I thought was very monotone was Phylisa Rashad.

Unlike others, I haven't seen Gary Sinse, but I know he's been doing the CP for many years, way before his fame of CSI. I would very much like to see him.

Jen Jen

CoffeeJedi said:
Wow.... those are words i never thought i'd ever see in print. Maybe he can team up with Scot Baio and that kid who played Urkel!

Acutally, not because of the teen star thing, but because I love to see the message of the Christmas story delivered by someone I know believes wholeheartedly in it, as Kirk Cameron does. Plus, he's a really nice guy from what I've seen in interviews and such. Honestly, during his so-called teen idol years, I was anything but a fan. Amazing what 15 years can change!
:xmas:

maxime29

Premium Member
Cameron would give meaning to what he says. He seems like a good fit for the show. The last thing anyone should do is criticize the person because he may not be on the newest sitcom or whatever. Jen Jen is dead on regarding him.

I'm hoping Gary will be narrating when we go. We saw him in 2004, and had his scheduled day in 2005 until he had to back out. He's another great speaker and a generous person (especially with his time spent with helping our troops out).

And I still stand by my word that John Stamos was horrible. I would have much rather waited for SCC the next day but we already had our reservations for Coral Reef.

dmmgp2000

Cuba

Last year the familiy and I saw Eartha Kitt...really amazing.

Did anyone happen to see Cuba Gooding Jr. on the "A Capitol Fourth" show the other night? I think he'd make a great narrator.

allabtbrdway

I saw John Stamos and thought he was pretty good! After I was the only one he stopped to take a picture with :) *have mercy* :p Either way, I think Gary Sinise will be great as always and Kirk Cameron will do wonderfully Im sure. He will show the heart and passion of the story while hes reading. Im looking forward to it!! Has the information with the dates of the speakers come out yet? Im curious to see who will be speaking while Im there!

DisneyChik17

allabtbrdway said:
I saw John Stamos and thought he was pretty good! After I was the only one he stopped to take a picture with :) *have mercy* :p

We were supposed to go see him do it last year, but we had to cancel our trip. I was so sad. The love he has for Disney would surely insert amazing enthusiasim into the reading. (Not to mention, he's a cutie)

I would love to see Kirk Cameron do it. His love for God would probably be one of the most moving things to witness.

OliveMcFly

OMG...Mike Seaver? YAY
Im glad to see Gary back. I didn't think he was there last year. Sorry, if I'm wrong. I must tell my mother, she loves CSI. HeHe Thanks for the info.

mjc1984

I would LOVE to see Cuba he is a big star and love all his movies. I have see this many times sometimes 3times a year. I have seen James Avery (fresh Prince of bel-air) Was the best I ever saw GREAT voice was perfect for the part. Saw Phylicia Rashed one time was really great as well. Also saw Anglea Bassett but didn't like her at all she was horriable at it. Hopefully they can get more big stars this year. Like Cuba.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom