Candlelight Processional Dining Package

Editor516

Didn't want to start a new thread for this. But I am thinking about a dining package for CP, not sold on it yet because of how expensive it is. Anyone have any experience with the CPDP before? I've never seen CP and want to guarantee a spot, but how early do guest begin lining up if the don't do a dining package?
The standby (that is, without the dining package) line is usually really, really long. Like past Italy to the Germany train display long. It’s not unusual for people to wait 4 hours to get a standby seat.

The length of the line often depends on the celebrity narrator and how close it is to Christmas. the bigger or more popular the celeb, the longer the line. The closer it is to Christmas, the longer the line.

IMHO, the CPDP is expensive but worth it, especially for those who have never seen it before. The package is tiered, so there are some cheaper (though still not cheap) options, including lunches.

If you’re considering going to it this year, don’t wait too long, as prime times and locations will disappear, if they haven’t already.

Good luck. Please let us know what you decide to do.

Dr.GrantSeeker

I ended up getting a CPDP at San Angel Inn for lunch. It says right in the reservation that I will have a seat saved for the 5pm show.
Thanks all for the input!

aladdin2007

for any one out there who might know, I canceled a candlelight package earlier today on the website (cant get through on the phone anymore)........and since it was prepaid (we used disney reward card point dollars) does anyone know about how long it takes for that to be credited back? I received no info about the payment being refunded, just an email with a cancel number. thanks!

mj2v

for any one out there who might know, I canceled a candlelight package earlier today on the website (cant get through on the phone anymore)........and since it was prepaid (we used disney reward card point dollars) does anyone know about how long it takes for that to be credited back? I received no info about the payment being refunded, just an email with a cancel number. thanks!
Did you receive a refund? I’m still waiting on one as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom