Candlelight Processional confirmations?

TURKEY

Originally posted by bryon1
Please refresh my memory but, where in EPCOT is it actually at? Is it at the stage infront of American Adventure??

Bryon1

Yep, it is at American Gardens theatre across from AA.

VIP/Package seating is to the left, often reaching Japan or the Friendship dock.

Non-package line goes toward Italy and often stretches to the area with the gondola or Germany.

Get there at least 1 hr. prior to showtime to think about getting a seat.

VIP should get there 20 minutes before hand. I was in line last year 30 min. prior and were at the back of the line near the Friendship dock.

BRER STITCH

BRER STITCH'S TIP:

Check the schedule for showtimes. (I don't have time to right now, or I'd post it...) You'll notice it is performed at least twice (maybe 3 times?) each evening. The earlier shows were much easier to get seats at without waiting in line for hours.
The later show attracts alot of people who otherwise would be out saving spaces waiting for Illuminations to start, so it was more crowded.

Also, the sooner you can go in the season, the better. Ben Vereen and Rita Moreno would be GREAT to see!

HAVE FUN!

:xmas:

radioandy

...and Lt. Castillo in Miami Vice, and my favorite:

escalante1.jpeg

as math teacher Jaime Escalante in "Stand and Deliver."

He has a great voice, and seems like a natural for something like this.

goonsquads57

Rita Moreno is a 60-ish Actress, Dancer, Singer. Her first big acting gig (I think) was in the movie "West Side Story". Sorry, but I can't think of anything she's done recently, though I know she has done tv recently (Touched by an Angel?)

Smitty

As of last nights rehersals (I am also a singer in the show. I can give my dates if anyone cares! :) ) the three confirmations are all we still have. The choir manager said though that it is getting closer to all of them signing contracts. It is just actually getting them signed now for most them from what he said. Have fun!

Carrousel Lover

Rita Moreno is...

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Who is Rita Moreno?, my brother is also doing candlelight, but on the 5th.
I actually moved my CP schedule around to get her. As previously mentioned many people know her as Anita in West Side Story or in the Children's show - Electric Company. Most recently - she was on the HBO series OZ. Sister Peter Marie. The link to OZ picture isn't as great since she is "in character". She is very attractive - "classy looking" actually.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom