Candlelight Processional and Dining Plan

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
How does the Candlelight Processional work with the dining plan - and with ADR's in general, for that matter.

It looks like the CP packages were announced in August, but the ADR window for December opens in June. So I'm assuming I should just make ADR's that seem like they would fit in the CP timeframes, based on last year's info?

Also, can the dining plan credits be used for the CP package?

SPOERLX3

hope this helps

The Magic Your Way Dining Plan is accepted for the Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages. It will count as one credit per person.

This is a credit card guaranteed event and a credit card is required at time of booking. The Guest will pay for the meal in full at the Restaurant where they will receive their seating name badges. Guest will NO LONGER need to pick up their package voucher/badge in advance, they just go to their restaurant and enjoy their meal before the show. If you are using your dining plan, you will have to guarantee your dinner when the reservation is made, but you will not be billed for the meal, simply present your room key when it is time to pay at the restraunt.

The show takes place rain or shine and less than one-sixth of theater seats are under cover so not all Dining Show Package seats will be under cover.

This year all dining will now be prior to the Guest's preferred Candlelight Processional show time. This will allow Guest to go directly to the restaurant at their meal time, and get their show seating badge during their meal.

5:00 pm Performance
Select lunch hours between 1:45 - 2:45.

6:45 pm Performance
Select dinner hours between 3:30 - 4:30.

8:30 pm Performances
Select dinner hours between 5:00 – 6:00.

Remember: even if you do the meal deal, they will open the seating up to everyone in line 15 minutes prior to showtime, so get there early.

DisneyMarg

Original Poster
Thanks! Are those the 2007 hrs you posted, because I couldn't find anything about 2007. Those look like the 2006 hrs - maybe no change.

happymom52003

It looks like the CP packages were announced in August, but the ADR window for December opens in June. So I'm assuming I should just make ADR's that seem like they would fit in the CP timeframes, based on last year's info?
If I remember correctly, you do not make a seperate ADR for this. In fact, i do not think they allow you to do that. For example, if you make an adr in June, then when you call in August (or whenever they start to let you book the packages), they would give you a new ADR time because I think they set aside times for the packages....they will not let you keep your original adr time if you want the package. Now I am only going by my memory of my experience last year, and my memory has not been very good these days!
I can tell you though that when they do announce the day that you can start booking the packages, call very first thing in the morning because the popular times go fast.

Mystic

When I was booking my trip last year I wanted to attend the CP. You can go ahead and make an ADR for the restaurant and time you want for the day you plan to attend the CP as a back up BUT you MUST make a separate ADR when the CP packages become available and cancel the first one. The CP ADR's are separate from regular ADRs and the two are NOT interchangeable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom