Candlelight Procession Dinner package

mbtohill

Is it worth it? or Necessary?? We are going on Friday December 13th. No need to sit close just want to get a seat. Will it be CRAZY crowded? Should I make a Dinner package reservation?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If you are going to dinner anyway I would get it without question. If you don't want to wait for an extended period to get in (45 minutes on up) I would also get it.

The CP is insanely popular and unlike Fantasmic!, Disney will sell the entire theater out to dining packages if they can opening up the possibility that you will simply not get in with standby. I have seen standby line stretch for several countries even in early December.

Upvote 0

luv

The lines can be very long on both sides, but the package line files in quickly while the standby line is slow. If you are far enough back in standby, you may miss the beginning of the show or the whole thing.

Some speakers are much more popular than others, but the CP is popular with locals and tourists. It's one of the few partly religious things left outside of churches and possibly the only thing left at WDW.

Upvote 0

GeekDad

Is it true that the CP dinner package costs two table service meals if you use the DDP? If so what is the extra cost if you pay for it out of pocket?

Upvote 0

MouseRight

I vote for doing the Dinner (Lunch) Package. However, doing so does not guarantee a good seat, just a seat. So you still need to get on the Package Line a little early to get a good seat. Eat a late breakfast and and do a Lunch Reservation to save the money. However, don't take the latest reservation so you can still get on line a little early.

Doing the CP means having to give up a block of time either eating a meal and getting on the Package Line or standing in the Standby Line. So as Master Yoda says, if you are going to eat a sit down meal you may as well do the Package. Sure beats standing for a few hours on the Standby Line.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom