Candlelight Proc. packages begin 7/2/07 @ 7 am

Ciciwoowoo

Original Poster
Candlelight Proc. packages begin (booking) 7/2/07 @ 7 am

Hi there!

Just got off the phone from making my dining reservations. The lady I spoke with (very nice, sorry, didn't catch her name) told me they will begin taking reservations for the Candlelight packages on 7/2/07 @ 7am.

(And hey, if this info is incorrect, sorry! That's what she told me!!! :) )

Ciciwoowoo

Original Poster
Thats great. If you dont mind me asking what dates were you making res for? Need to do ours but not going until 15 dec?

It looks like I have either December 5th or 9th open for it. I'm going with some notorious "non-planners" who are having a fit about making reservations already!

I think just about everyone will be past their 180 day mark by then, so we can all call at once! :ROFLOL:

PhilharMagician

That is a little early. They typically do not release till August. I will also mention that I asked the same question this morning when I finally purchased my MVMCP tickets and was told mid August which is in line with the past few years. This is not to say what the OP said isn't true.

RiversideBunny

I made dining reservations last week. At that time I asked about dinner packages for the Candlelight Processional. I told the representative that last year they were not available until August. She said, rather cheerfully- like I know something that I can't really tell you yet-, to watch the WDW website in the 'next few weeks'. Took that to mean early July.
:xmas: :xmas:

bbrerrabbit

I made dining reservations last week. At that time I asked about dinner packages for the Candlelight Processional. I told the representative that last year they were not available until August. She said, rather cheerfully- like I know something that I can't really tell you yet-, to watch the WDW website in the 'next few weeks'. Took that to mean early July.
:xmas: :xmas:

I made my ADR's last week and was told the same thing - beginning of July!
Hoping for LeCellier - but not banking on it!:xmas:

Boray

When is the first performance (if that's the right word) for the Candlelight Processional? We're going to be there Nov. 25- Dec.1. Will they even have it that early?

pinkrose

When is the first performance (if that's the right word) for the Candlelight Processional? We're going to be there Nov. 25- Dec.1. Will they even have it that early?

Yes, the CP will have begun by then. Last year, the first one was on Nov. 24th. :)

JimboJones123

I was hoping the title of the thread was correct and I could get a Christmas in July pkg to go along with Princess Dining. Guest speaker will be the Daughter from the Tim Allen gy Dog.

Ciciwoowoo

Original Poster
*giggles*

OK Jimbo... I guess it is misleading! But we are all supposed to be "in the know" here! :ROFLOL:

Hey, you know, not a bad idea! There are Christmas in July sales everywhere! :xmas: Why not haul out all the Christmas stuff now and save time putting it up later.

In fact, I'm going home tonight and finding my Christmas lights! Hah! I won't have to battle the snow this year when I put them up! :p

(Work is long and quiet today. I'm losing it!)

PhilharMagician

The first performance is always the Friday after Thanksgiving. That is the same day that Epcot starts all of it's holiday festivities including the holiday tag on Illuminations :sohappy: and the park also changes it's hours to 9:30 closing.

JimboJones123

*giggles*

OK Jimbo... I guess it is misleading! But we are all supposed to be "in the know" here! :ROFLOL:

Hey, you know, not a bad idea! There are Christmas in July sales everywhere! :xmas: Why not haul out all the Christmas stuff now and save time putting it up later.

In fact, I'm going home tonight and finding my Christmas lights! Hah! I won't have to battle the snow this year when I put them up! :p

(Work is long and quiet today. I'm losing it!)
It wasn't meant to be a jab, I just got a chuckle.

Dwarful

Has anyone been when Neil Patrick Harris was the narrator? We have been twice before, but both times were with Gary Sinese. This year we are going before the actual Christmas Holiday. So our choices are Harris or Unknown. Thanks.

maconMouse

Has anyone been when Neil Patrick Harris was the narrator? We have been twice before, but both times were with Gary Sinese. This year we are going before the actual Christmas Holiday. So our choices are Harris or Unknown. Thanks.

We saw him last year, and he did a great job! Very enthusiastic, and he joked about always being an Epcot geek when he was growing up. He said it was his favorite park, and he was so truly honored to be there.

Looks like they've invited back so many of the great narrators from the past. It's good to see Phylicia Rashad on the schedule again. I have the Candlelight CD, and just love her narration on there.

I've never heard Edward James Olmos, and I am really looking forward to hearing him this year. Stand and Deliver is one of my favorite movies.

PhilharMagician

Can anyone give any feedback on David Robinson's performance from last year???

We were hoping to see Rita Moreno again this year, but her typical slot (last week of November) is open.

BeachClubVillas

Can anyone give any feedback on David Robinson's performance from last year???

We were hoping to see Rita Moreno again this year, but her typical slot (last week of November) is open.

I'm hoping that slot is open because they're finalizing Rita Moreno. We saw her last year and she was amazing! I'd love to see her again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom