Candlelight Narrator Wishlist

TomDisney

Original Poster
With the recent change of Olivia Newton-John from the Candlelight and now two open slots in the narrator list, I was thinking it would be fun to put together a wish list for Disney of people we would like to see narrate the Candlelight processional.

For me, I would love to see the following:

James Earl Jones
Dame Judi Dench
Dame Maggie Smith

Who are some of the people (that aren't already doing it) you would like to see?

bubbles1812

With the recent change of Olivia Newton-John from the Candlelight and now two open slots in the narrator list, I was thinking it would be fun to put together a wish list for Disney of people we would like to see narrate the Candlelight processional.

For me, I would love to see the following:

James Earl Jones
Dame Judi Dench
Dame Maggie Smith

Who are some of the people (that aren't already doing it) you would like to see?

I love Maggie Smith. Though in my world she'd dress up as Professor McGonagall and wave her wand and make cool things happen... but then she'd also be giving free publicity to Universal so the Disney police would try to take her down... but that's what brooms are for ;) Sorry, my imagination loves to run wild some times ;) I do think she'd make a great narrator.

For my wish list of people? Hmm. That's a hard one. If we are really going way out there, Walt of course. I think Anthony Hopkins would be nice too.

wiigirl

Is Neil Patrick Harris there this year? If so, my life is complete.

NPH!!! :)
75.gif

tracyandalex

George Clooney, Morgan Freeman, Angela Landsbury, and of course . . . Justin Beiber!!

OK so I am of course kidding about Justin Beiber. o_O

Tomi-Rocket

Ralph Fiennes

Then in one year:
Tom Hanks
Tim Allen
Joan Cusak
John Ratzenberger
Don Rickles
Wallace Shawn
Jodi Benson
Michael Keaton
Annie Potts
Kelsey Grammer
And these people who voice these characters but whose names escape me at the moment:
Mrs. Potato Head
Slinky Dog (Though I know the original voice has passed away, Jim Varney.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom