Candlelight dinner package - which narrator and restaurant did you choose?

minniemouseuk

Original Poster
Hi,

I thought it would be interesting to know:-

1. Which narrator you are planning to see
2. Which restaurant you are going to

And what were your reasons for selecting this particular narrator/restaurant?

I'm not going this year, but did go last year. I look forward to reading your messages :D

peters

We're going to see Steven Curtis Chapman & eating at Le Cellier... can't wait! Chose the restaurant because we've always had a wonderful meal there. Going with my family for the first time during the holidays & I hear the Processional is exceptional. :)

ZaBeJa

Not heading down this year, have to wait until 2007.:(

Last year however we saw Rita Moreno.

She was wonderful. Absolutely inspiring. :xmas:

Wait had dinner at the Garden Grille. Nothing remarkable but adults and the kids (teens) all enjoyed it.

Texzilla

We picked Maureen McGovern and also Le Cellier. Never eaten at Le Cellier so it seemed like a good reason. And we're too much 1970 kids not to want to see Maureen McGovern. A couple of summers were spent watching towering infernos burn down and ships sink as she sang sad yet catchy tunes.

We are going down the week after Thanksgiving.

We are seeing Rita Moreno, we have seen her before and she was very good.

We will do the late show this year, so we do not have to have a very early dinner.

We are eating at France. We chose this because we are on the DDP this year also, and the CP is covered by the DDP.

We have Canada for another night (but not with CP).

Canada and France are our 2 favorite places to eat in Epcot.

BeachClubVillas

Le Cellier on 12/1
4:00 Dinner
6:45 show w/ Rita Moreno. We're excited to see her. Last year we got Haley Joel Osment, so anything is a step up!

Mystic

We're hitting CP for the very first time this year on December 3 at 8:15pm. Our narrator hasn't been announced yet but we don't really care who it is as we're just thrilled to get to go. We're eating at Le Cellier. We've always wanted to eat here and think it's kinda fitting since we're Canadian.:king:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We saw Eartha Kitt last year and see was awesome and ate at the Biergarten. Biergarten has great food, fun show, and is all decked out for the Holidays!

dalton30720

In the past we've seen Gary Sinise (twice) and LeVar Burton. Both were great. We haven't been during Christmas for a couple of years, but decided to go again this December: Cuba Gooding Jr. and, as always, Le Cellier. Can't wait!

missnanse

This will be our first year down before Christmas and our first CP. We are seeing Lou Diamond Phillips and dining at LeCellier a first for there also. So excited I cannot wait.

minniemouseuk

Original Poster
This will be our first year down before Christmas and our first CP. We are seeing Lou Diamond Phillips and dining at LeCellier a first for there also. So excited I cannot wait.

Snap! Last Christmas I saw LDP and went to Le Cellier. May I say that you're in for a real treat on both counts.

missnanse

Thanks for telling me minniemouseuk. I wondered what he would be like as a narrator and now know. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed LeCellier, I am so looking forward to it.:sohappy:

kachow

I wouldn't really say we CHOSE the narrator, but the one that will be there while we're there is David Robinson. We were elated that we got our preferred reservation at Le Cellier at 5:10 for the 8:15 show on 11/24.

CindiFan

We're going to see Steven Curtis Chapman & eating at Le Cellier... can't wait!

I'm so jealous. I'd love to see SCC as narrator for the Processional. We've seen him in concert several times & he was awesome. The concert at Christmas last year with MercyMe was especially great. (Can ya tell we're big fans of his?) :D

We're going to Coral Reef or Le Cellier (haven't decided which) & seeing John O'Hurley. For the choices we had for the dates we were going, he was the best choice for us. I really enjoyed all his 'antics' on 'Dancing With the Stars' season before last. Given his big personality, I'm guessing he'll do a really great job w/the narration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom