candlelight dining packages

bgoebel

Original Poster
Has anyone used the candlelight dining package option?? What restaurants does it include?? I have used the fantasmic dining package and it has me excited about the potential of the candlelight dining package. Experiences, fave restaurants to use it for, is seating you get as a result worth it....I'd like all and any advice. Thanks! We're about to hit our 180 day mark to make ADR and want to get my plans ready to make reservations this week :) Thanks

bigtotoro

We did Le Cellier last year. As I recall, the pricing system was multi-tiered with A, B, and C level restaurants. Obviously, Le Cellier was on the high priced tier ($40ish per person?). We used Disney Dining so we only got hit for one table service credit. I would HIGHLY advise making your ADR on the 180 day-date as for some reason, the Processional is insanely popular. Wife and I were not impressed at all. Maybe it was the fact that Andie Macdowell was so laughably bad? Anyway, different strokes and all...make your reservations ASAP.

bgoebel

Original Poster
Capt. Hook. Where would the candlelight packages be announced? You can PM me or post your answer here. Thanks in advance!

bgoebel

Original Poster
Here are the logistics of last year's CP package.

http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/h_cpfaq.htm

It's definitely worth it to get a good seat without waiting. I prefer the lunch package since you tend to eat at a normal time and then do the 5:00 show.

Can I use a table service meal from dining plan, and if I do, do I still pay the price for the package?? I know for the fantasmic, it was not an additional price, I just had to ask for the fantasmic package when I made my ADR. Thanks so much Macon mouse.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
We always book the Candlelight package. It's a must if you don't want to have to stand in line for hours to see the show. You'll still stand in line with other package holders, but you don't have to arrive as early, and you know you're guaranteed a seat. The seats for the package folks are roped off in the front half of the theater, they're all good.

You'll have a choice of 3 pricing tiers based on how much you want to spend and where you want to eat. We usually go with garden Grill for price reasons.

Watch that All Ears site that was given to you in a previous post for the announcement of when booking will start for the packages and then call right away. Also, on this forum someone always starts a thread telling everyone when the booking window is about to open so I don't think you can miss it if you check both places.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Watch that All Ears site that was given to you in a previous post for the announcement of when booking will start for the packages and then call right away. Also, on this forum someone always starts a thread telling everyone when the booking window is about to open so I don't think you can miss it if you check both places.

Sound advice

maconMouse

Can I use a table service meal from dining plan, and if I do, do I still pay the price for the package?? I know for the fantasmic, it was not an additional price, I just had to ask for the fantasmic package when I made my ADR. Thanks so much Macon mouse.

Candlelight was included on the Dining Plan last year like Fantasmic, and the credits were the same as if you booked without the package. There hasn't been any official word if it will be included this year, but I'm hoping so.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I made my ressies @ 180 days for LeCellier but I'm going to call back once CP packages are available to see if I can get one of those. That way I have something to fall-back on incase I can't get a CP package!

postal03

I booked Chefs de France on the 28th. They said that Candelite packages are not available to book yet, until all the speakers are confirmed.

JPVonDrake

As always, I will be happy to post all information concerning the 2009 Candlelight Processional Dine Packages once the informaiton is officially released.

Please note, for those that are booking dine reservations now. Like Resort discount marketing offers, the number of tables available at each restaurant for this package offer is limited, and will be based on a percentage the UNBOOKED tables once the offer is released.

Booking now simply reduces the number of tables that can be available for this special offer. If you only plan on dining if you can get the Candlelight Dine Package, it would be best to wait and call on the date the offer is released.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom