Candelabra No More?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I just read an article and saw a video that the candelabra has been removed from The Haunted Mansion...

...Kind of sucks. It was a cool and creepy affect.

I wish hatbox ghost was put in the attic. At least it would make sense for him to be there. Any thoughts on the removal of the simple, but classic prop?

IS IT removed? Are we for sure?

JIMINYCR

I hope it hasnt been removed. Its a nice nod to the Imagineers and the history of the attraction. But it was small and difficult to see. I with they has made a slightly larger one that could have stood out better. I got to see it in DL on a recent trip and even knowing where it was situated, and trying to be on the look for it, it was hard to pick out.

peter11435

I just read an article and saw a video that the candelabra has been removed from The Haunted Mansion...

...Kind of sucks. It was a cool and creepy affect.

I wish hatbox ghost was put in the attic. At least it would make sense for him to be there. Any thoughts on the removal of the simple, but classic prop?

IS IT removed? Are we for sure?
It will be back

yensidtlaw1969

I hope it hasnt been removed. Its a nice nod to the Imagineers and the history of the attraction. But it was small and difficult to see. I with they has made a slightly larger one that could have stood out better. I got to see it in DL on a recent trip and even knowing where it was situated, and trying to be on the look for it, it was hard to pick out.
The candelabra is actually rather large, bigger than you would think. How visible it is mostly comes down to lighting.

And, as has been said, it will be coming back.

muddyrivers

Do you know for sure it will be back or is that your feeling? Reason I ask is the candelabra has been gone for a little while now and I thought a previous thread had mentioned it would be back soon. Soon can mean all different things but it's been a minute I think.

yensidtlaw1969

Do you know for sure it will be back or is that your feeling? Reason I ask is the candelabra has been gone for a little while now and I thought a previous thread had mentioned it would be back soon. Soon can mean all different things but it's been a minute I think.
It's for sure.

The candelabra had an issue. A repair is being done.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Also... Are the vehicles supposed to rock back and forth so aggressively?? Specifically during this section.

VicariousCorpse

Also... Are the vehicles supposed to rock back and forth so aggressively?? Specifically during this section.
In the Haunted Mansion, the Doom Buggies are turned mechanically by the track rather than individual motors on each car like the Little Mermaid does. When these parts are worn out they make the jerky motion around corners and turning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom