Candel light proccesional tickets

Spinky

I tried to phone today for Candel light proccesional tickets for the 26th dec and Disney said that they are booking it on a 90 day rotation so tickets for the 25th won't be avalible till the 17th of September has any one been able to book tickets yet? The cast member I spoke to wasn't the most helpful person and I just wanted to check I got the correct info thankyou

bwvBound

I phoned yesterday trying for an earlier Dec date -- but was told the same thing, "Wait for the 90-day window." Sure wish Disney would release the Dec park schedule to help with my trip planning!

Upvote 0

Spinky

Original Poster
I just called for the 26th December Coral Reef was sold out , Le Cellier was sold out nine Dragons was sold out.

Finally got Rose and crown so least we got some where :xmas:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'm glad you got somewhere but it sounds so frustrating when booking Disney trips anymore with the whole dining ressie's.

Going at THE busiest time of the year - Dining Reservations are virtually an essential part of the trip and recommended to be booked at the earliest opportunity

Upvote 0

Spinky

Original Poster
it frustrating but we were on the ball and call as soon as we could i feel sorry for the famillys that go and dont really no about Adrs it must be imopsible to book anything when you arrive at Disney.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

It is over Christmas and New Year - we booked two TS meals (breakfast and dinner) every day while we were there between Dec 25th - Jan 3rd last year.

Upvote 0

chama1

Candlelight Reservations

I tried online for Dec 18th at 6:02 AM on Sept 19th for the Le Cellar, and it was already booked. I called at 7 AM same day, to find out "how could that be" and was told that Disney Resort guest had the first chance, depending of their stay, before the 90 Day rule. I was shocked as I didn't see that "quote" on the "online" website for reservations plus you need a credit card to hold the reservation there is nowhere you can enter the credit card information need on their reservation page. You have to call as far as I can see for this event, you really can not do it online. :shrug:

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

LisaB08

I can definitely feel your ADR pain

We are going to WDW in December for the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Candelight Processional. We were able to get our MVMCP tickets no problem, but when I called on Sept. 8th at 7:00am (date/time given to me by a castmember) I was told that LeCellier was booked and I had to choose another restaurant. It is very frustrating. I was told that resort guests that were booked the week before me were allowed to book with an extra 10 day window on top of the 90 days. Where is that fair? I also called to book the Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom and everything was booked as well. WDW isn't always the happiest place on earth when it comes to getting the ADR's that you really want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom