CANCELLING JUNE 15-23 TRIP WHAT IS DISNEY DOING FOR GUESS?

couchpotatooo

Has anybody heard what Disney may or may not being doing for guest who had their vacation cancelled. We were suppose to be going June 15-23 but know that not going to happen. I know Disney at one time was giving Free dining and room discounts but they quit that. Does anybody know what they are offering us to rebook our visit??? Will probably wait till after the new year to rebook. If were going to shell all this money we want everything up running as normal as possible. Thanks

PolynesianPrincess

I read their statement like anyone with a Disney resort reservation AND park admission will be given first priority for the new reservation system. It’s the people that only have APs without a resort reservation that may have issues.

This is correct. Guests who are booked in Disney resorts and have valid theme park admission will be given first priority to park reservations.

Upvote 0

DVCakaCarlF

You got upgraded to a bungalow? Which resort? That's a really good upgrade!!!
I originally paid for a club level room at the Polynesian, but, according to a CM, the non DVC rooms were not going to be available during my July 2-5 stay. As a result, I could cancel or be moved to a DVC villa. I was moved to a studio, originally, but then I got a call back saying I was going to the bungalow instead.

I think they were trying to “comp” my club level amenities for the bungalow. Also, I’m sure the dates I picked, prior to July 11th, made the upgrade easier.

Upvote 0

RScottyL

Has anybody heard what Disney may or may not being doing for guest who had their vacation cancelled. We were suppose to be going June 15-23 but know that not going to happen. I know Disney at one time was giving Free dining and room discounts but they quit that. Does anybody know what they are offering us to rebook our visit??? Will probably wait till after the new year to rebook. If were going to shell all this money we want everything up running as normal as possible. Thanks

You need to edit your post title if you can:
"
CANCELLING JUNE 15-23 TRIP, WHAT IS DISNEY DOING FOR GUESTS?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom