Canadian?

sig

Original Poster
Just wondering if there are any Canadians out there in the Forums? I am from BC and my sis and I can't believe people out here don't understand and/or realize the difference between WDW and DL! Being on the West Coast the majority of people who have visited a Disney park go to DL. They have no idea what they are missing!!!!

maureen ashton

I AM CANADIAN. Have been to DL once back in the 70's, but since DW was built much easier to travel from London, Ontario to Florida by car. I hate to fly, although flew to Winnipeg last year. Takes the same time to fly to Winnipeg as to Florida, but a lot more fun at DW than Winnipeg. So much more to see and do at DW, going in 6 weeks (40 days) can hardly wait and starting to think that 9 nights and 10 days is not enough time for everything.

sig

Original Poster
What a coincidence, we are both juniors on this site and I will be going to WDW in 5 weeks with my sister (for 16 days! although we lose a day on each end for travel).

maureen ashton

Wow I am going with my sister also. Lucky you for 14 days. Where are you staying? We're at All Star Sports. Last time stayed at All Star Movies, working our way through the All Stars. Does anyone know if you can phone ahead of your arrival and get your room number?

sig

Original Poster
I have never actually stayed at a WDW Resort, way too much $$$ we have done well offsite though taking shuttles back and forth. That is too funny that you are going with your sister as well, how old are you guys (aprox.)?

maureen ashton

We are mid to late 40's. WD is my sister's favourite place on earth, well of course it is also the happiest. She has travelled extensively and has never returned to anywhere but WD. I have been to Vancouver and obviously Calif. and the Bahamas twice. This will be are 5th time to WD, the last time was Sept. 2000.

sig

Original Poster
My sis and I are in our late 20's and will definitely still be going in our 40's! (Okay... so Buffalo doesn't quite cut it! where are the rest of the Canadians??).

32 sleeps till the 100yr celebration!!

DisneyPhD

Three of my grandparents are/were Canadian, does that count? I live in Metro Detroit, which is the only place in the continental US that you can travel SOUTH into Canada, how about that. I'm full of useless trivia.:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom