Can you use DDP for the Fantasmic Meal package ?

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
I've read a few conflicting things about this, so was wondering if the Disney Dining Plan can be used for the Fantasmic dining package at Mama Melrose ? If so is it just 1 TS or 2 ?

Thanks

djpoore94

Yes, and as a bonus, when DH and I did this last year, we were on the Standard Dining Plan and chose Mama Melrose for our Fantasmic package. We each got an appetizer, entree and desert even though we were only on the Standard Dining Plan. Our server told us that it was all included with the Fantasmic package!

tare

Yes, and as a bonus, when DH and I did this last year, we were on the Standard Dining Plan and chose Mama Melrose for our Fantasmic package. We each got an appetizer, entree and desert even though we were only on the Standard Dining Plan. Our server told us that it was all included with the Fantasmic package!
Wow that's excellent.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Excellent, thank you. I'll be booking that tomorrow then.
Do the later show if they have two.

When you get to the ampetheater, look off to the right for fantasmic package entrance signs. They will be near the stroller parking.

The seating is still first come first serve, so show up 15 to 20 minutes early for best choices.

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Do the later show if they have two.

When you get to the ampetheater, look off to the right for fantasmic package entrance signs. They will be near the stroller parking.

The seating is still first come first serve, so show up 15 to 20 minutes early for best choices.

Oh, so I can't make a reservation in advance then ?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Oh, so I can't make a reservation in advance then ?
You MUST do this with advance reservation.

You have to make it in advance. Call in and let them know you want it.

If there are two showings of fantasmic that night your server will ask you which one.

The later show tends to be less crowded.

They do this at Mama Melrose and Brown Derby.

There is no additional cost, but you must request it. You CANNOT just make an ADR, you MUST specify that you want the ADR with the package.

I would do it over the phone, not the site.

Hope this helps!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Doesn't the dining package only work with the first show of the night?
No. I've always used it for the later show...except for nights when there is only one show. Been doing it since 2010...every year except this one...

So, perhaps it's changed this year?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I've read a few conflicting things about this, so was wondering if the Disney Dining Plan can be used for the Fantasmic dining package at Mama Melrose ? If so is it just 1 TS or 2 ?

Thanks
Yes you can use the dining plan for It and all places except Hollywood Brown Derby are 1 credit. HBD is 2 credits if you do the package there. :)

LucyK

I love how you get an app even if you pay with the DDP. Great value and while some reviews are iffy I fell in love with the food and the place. Be forewarned though portions are HUGE. And they always give you more cheese if you ask. I loved my shrimp spaghetti last time.

About the view, they changed it a while ago this year. This past February the preferred seating was to the right of the theater and now the preferred view is right in the middle, which I thought was a great change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom