Can you recite?

Disney4Eva

Original Poster
Ok, we all know there are MANY audio spiels @ the Disney parks that we've all heard hundreds of times. & I just wanna see how many you have memorized. Like, can you recite the entire Haunted Mansion narration? Or the monorail spiel? Or how about that channel in Orlando w/ the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah tip for today, you know? What can you recite? I can recite the tram thing:

Welcome aboard. For your children's safety, please seat them toward the inside. For your safety, do not stand, or try to exit the tram while it's in motion. If you lose something from the tram, please wait 'till our next stop. Then notify the operator. Thank you. :D

TheOneVader

Good evening, and welcome. We have gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us... to share the light... and to share a story. An amazing story, as old as time itself... But still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges, when we bring them all together, as one. I hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth.

DisneyJill

I'm pretty good with CoP and HM and I know every word of Wishes...but like Atta, I'm not going to write it all out. :lol:

the-reason14

Last year in the summer was my first time riding ToT. And I already can recite almost the whole narration.

"You are the passengers aboard the most uncomman elevator. Abotu to ascend into your very own episode of, the twilight zone."

"One stormy night long ago, five people steped inside an elevator and into a nightmare. That door is opening once again, and this time its opening for YoU."

"You are about to discover what lies beyond the 5th diminsion, beyond the deepest darkest corner of the imagination, in the ToWeR of TeRrOr"

"A warm welcome back to those of you who made it,??????????the next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what vacancy your filling, or you may find yourself a permanant residence of,,, the TwIliGhT zOnE."

Or something like that. lol

testtracker

Is the one that goes somthing like "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived" still playing? I always thought that one was really cool

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
ROE (Prior To GE leaving)
Ladies and Gentlemen, because GE brings good things to life, in just 15 minutes, Epcot and GE will present IllumiNations ROE. The show can be experienced all around the World Showcase Lagoon. Due to lower light levels during the show, please watch your step and take small children by the hand. Get ready, because tonight's celebration of IllumiNations ROE will begin in just 15 minutes. Thank you.

From SSE (Prior to ATT departing as a sponser of course)
AT&T welcomes you aboard SSE. Journey with us now to the dawn of recorded time as we explore the amazing story of human communication.

and

Attention travelers. Please remain seated. Your vehicle is rotating backwards for your return to earth.

General Grizz

Let's see...samples from attractions I have (unintentionally) memorized...

Tropical Serenade: Ah. Buenos dias, senorita. My siestas are getting shorter and shorter. Oh, look at all the people! Welcome to Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. . .

Country Bear Jamboree: Hey, Henry, what's holding ya up? Let's get on with the show, we can't hang around here all day! Now, Buff, be patient. Takes a little doin' to set these things up. Yeah, we ain't going anywhere anyhow...

CBJ Xmas: Howdy folks and welcome to this special Christmas celebration at the good ole Country Bear Jamboree. The snow's softly falling, the stockings are hung, and coming from the kitchen's the sweet smell of turkey and yams...

CBJ Vacation Hoedown: What's that? Skunk! It's that skunk again! Watch your step, Henry. Well, I... Whoa! Would you look at that! Hey, don't this show smell bad enough as it is? Why, showbiz! Say I've been trying to break into the theater all day...

Haunted Mansion: Is this haunted room ACTUALLY stretching? Or is it your imagination? Hmm? And consider this dismaying observation: this chamber has no windows and no doors, which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out!...

Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress: Welcome to Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress. Oh, you're in for a real treat. The Carousel of Progress was Walt's own idea from beginning to end. He loved it. He introduced the show. . .

Timekeeper: "What one can conceive, one can achieve. Thank you." "Hey! I'm starting to see a pattern here! Over land, under the sea." "Right, Nine Eye. There's no where to go but up!"...

Alien Encounter: "What DO you want, Skippy? No, you may not go out! You're our lucky volunteer! My dear friends, you're probably asking what would the galaxy's leader in sophisticated technologies could possibly do for ME?..."...

Spaceship Earth: "AT&T welcomes you aboard Spaceship Earth. Journey with us now to the dawn of recorded time as we explore the amazing story of human communication. Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time. And for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers. From the very beginning we have always sought to reach out to one another, to bridge the gaps between us, to communicate..."...

WORKING on UoE and Cranium Command.. way too much dialog. ;)

Horizons: Our final destination today: the 21st century. Hey! That's some destination. My wife's right! Wait till you see the new towns of tomorrow. Desert farms and floating cities, even colonies in space. But you know, this isn't exactly the first time anyone's tried to make this trip...

World of Motion: Ladies and gentlemen: welcome to the wonderful world of motion. General Motors now invites you to travel the open road, to discover that - when it comes to transportation - it's always fun to be free. .

Journey into Imagination (and JIIw/F :lookaroun): "Oh! there are so many places to dream about. We can visit worlds that were, that could be, and those of fantasy, and reality. I wish I could use imagiantion to discover all kinds of new things..."

Living with the Land: Welcome to a voyage of discovery and awareness of the richness, the diversity, and the often surprising nature, of living with the land. Our journey begins as dramatic and sudden changes are sweeping across the land...

Kitchen Kabaret: Hold the dialog! I'll do the funny stuff- now mind your manners, son. Don't forget - We're a team! Sorry, fellas. Well, here they are. A real hot act to have come to us from a successful tour from the breakfast circuit, those breakfast buddies: Hamm and Eggz!...

Steamboat_Kevin

I can recite the whole Haunted Mansion narration and the Monorail, as well as a mean humming rendition of "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth"... :lookaroun

:lol:

SewIn2Disney

Does IASW count? :lol:
Some of this is way to much to type (I don't know how you did it Grizz) but I have the following memorized.
-Monorail spiel (Both express and resort line)
-Railroad
-Most of Jungle Cruise
-Various safety spiels
-Festival of the Lion King
-Spectromagic (humming)
-ROE (once again humming....and sometimes I put on my big Mickey Gloves and conduct to it as well.... :lookaround:
-Spoken parts in Main Street Electrical Parade and Fantasmic
-Pre Show to RnR
-Bits and pieces of Maelstrom

And probably a few others I can't think of. I love memorizing the safety spiels too.

ISTCrew20

I know the ENTIRE Dinosaur speil. One day I just went in the preshow, and I started saying it all. I like saying "DA DA DA DA DOCTA MARSH" over and over lol.

From TTA-"Join Buzz Lightyear on a daring space mission as you save the universe from the evil Emperor Zurg. Report to Star Command and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin."

From PW- "Please Stand up before exiting...BUH BYE." As if you are just going to slide out like a snake because you didn't stand up to exit.

Laura

Premium Member
I am not so good at reciting as I was a couple years ago, but I know the Haunted Mansion spiel really well, the beginning of Tiki Birds, some of the monorail stuff (in English and Spanish), my sister and I used to have the Canada, my Canada song memorized - both the English and French parts, the old figment ride I knew really well, I'm sure there's more. I'm not as good as I used to be (having kids burns your brain cells LOL).

DCL

There are so many attractions that you can't help but memorize! I don't have the patience to write the dialogue down, though. :)

I have the whole monorail spiel for the express monorail from the MK to the TTC on my computer.... I couldn't help but memorize it!

There are many other attractions too, like:

Tower of Terror
TTA
Rock N' Rollercoaster pre-show... to name a few

diddy_mouse

(music from Walk This Way)
Joe Perry: "Hey we got company!"
Steven Tyler: "Howdoo people!"
Illena Douglas (the manager): "Hey, hey, hey!"
Steven Tyler: "What's the hey, hey?"
the manager: "What are you guys still doing here, you're supposed to be at a show."
Joe Perry: "i'd like to introduce, our lovely manager."
Joey Kramer: "she's usually not like this."
Tom Hamilton: "yeah, she's usually *worse*."
the manager: "i heard that. where is my limo. good! now come on guys, get in the car. sorry folks, we gotta go!"
Joe Perry: "hey chris, can you grab my black Les Paul?"
Steven Tyler: "woah, wait a minute, wait...we can't just leave these people here like this."
the manager: "we can't?"
Steven Tyler: "no-ho."
Joe Perry: "come on, you know how we feel about our fans."
(guys): "yeah!"
the manager: "well guys, what you expect me to do, send them all with you?"
Steven Tyler: "wait a minute....i love that idea. how about some backstage passes?"
the manager: "ok, ok, i'll make it happen. i hate all of you. hi Sal, it's me, listen i'm gonna need a bigger car. make it a stretch, in fact, make it a *super* stretch. ok folks, the show is across town but i got you a really fast car --"
Steven Tyler: "come on girl!"
the manager: "hey wait!...it's out in the alley...guys?"

WHEW! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom