Can you pay parking ahead of time?

Mainahman

Original Poster
Heading down next month. Arriving on the 7th, and leaving on the 10th. is it possible to just call and pay the fees ahead of time so i can streamline a bit more?

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Heading down next month. Arriving on the 7th, and leaving on the 10th. is it possible to just call and pay the fees ahead of time so i can streamline a bit more?

Short answer: no

Long answer: We’ve been told by WDW that hotels in Florida are legally prohibited from charging parking fees in advance (not until you check out), and they (WDW) do not have a system in place to retain money for this purpose.

Yeah, it stinks for those of us who like to have as much paid for in advance as possible. It’s easier to keep track of money that way.

Last edited:

Mainahman

Original Poster
Short answer: no

Long answer: We’ve been told by WDW that hotels in Florida are legally prohibited from charging parking fees in advance, and they (WDW) do not have a system in place to retain money for this purpose.

Yeah, it stinks for those of us who like to have as much paid for in advance as possible. It’s easier to keep track of money that way.
Thanks!

IT just saves me a trip to the front desk really... more pool bar and cocktail time less front desk waiting is what i was after.

Tom P.

Thanks!

IT just saves me a trip to the front desk really... more pool bar and cocktail time less front desk waiting is what i was after.
As long as you have a debit or credit card on file with the room, either when you do online check-in or when you check in at the front desk, you do not ever have to go to the front desk again if you don't want to. There is no actual check-out procedure per se. They automatically charge your card on file at the end of your stay for any charges you have and e-mail you a folio detailing your whole stay.

Mainahman

Original Poster
As long as you have a debit or credit card on file with the room, either when you do online check-in or when you check in at the front desk, you do not ever have to go to the front desk again if you don't want to. There is no actual check-out procedure per se. They automatically charge your card on file at the end of your stay for any charges you have and e-mail you a folio detailing your whole stay.
We have a disney visa, so thats whats getting linked so i dont have to bring anything else into the parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom