Can you park free on an AP blackout date?

MickeyLuv'r

It would be nice if some of the cast member training was to say, "I don't know, but I can find out" when they don't know instead of just pulling things out of thin air.
Drives me a little nutty when they instead opt to talk down to us. I mean, I FULLY sympathize that they deal with idiot customers all day, so to some extent it is understandable, but often they just say something can't be done when they really mean they don't know how.

If you know the old Abbott and Costello Who's on First routine, I have had multiple conversations along the same lines when trying to book the Contemporary.

CR has "Theme Park view" and "Bay Lake view." Except Bay Lake view is sometimes also called "Standard" view. Main building of CR is called the "Tower." CR also has an "atrium' club level, and a tiny "tower" club level. And of course there's "Bay Lake Tower' next door, and club level rooms are also sometimes called "standard rooms."

Plus Bay Lake Tower also has "Standard" view, "Bay Lake" view, and "Theme Park" view rooms.

Way too many overlapping names! I've had a few funny conversations where a CM kept confusing CR with BLT next door or the opposite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom