Can you order off the regular menu on Pirate Night?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Pirate Night has it's own menu right? But can you order on the regular menu? We are doing Enchante on the Wish so we will only experience one of the restaurants on pirate night. Thanks for any info.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
No, not really because every restaurant has the pirate night menu that night. Can you schedule enchante for pirate night?
I tried but apparently they're all booked. I'm going to try again when we get on the ship bc that would be ideal but for now, it looks like we'll miss one of the rotational restuarants' regular menu. I'm kind of bummed by that.

Any suggestions of which one to try and miss? That might be another option at customer service on the ship. I was thinking Worlds of Marvel bc I'm not a Marvel fan and I love Frozen and the idea of 1923. How hard is it to change your dining rotation?

EOD K9

I tried but apparently they're all booked. I'm going to try again when we get on the ship bc that would be ideal but for now, it looks like we'll miss one of the rotational restuarants' regular menu. I'm kind of bummed by that.

Any suggestions of which one to try and miss? That might be another option at customer service on the ship. I was thinking Worlds of Marvel bc I'm not a Marvel fan and I love Frozen and the idea of 1923. How hard is it to change your dining rotation?
Just ask. I’ve called Member Services one year and told them I had Palo on pirate night but didn’t want to miss Animator’s. Just tell them what you are doing and ask if your rotation can miss Marvel. I’m not a Marvel fan but I enjoyed it.

jme

Yeah, its super easy to change your dining rotation before your trip. I've done it for a number of reasons (Palo, wanting to be in a specific restaurant for a birthday, etc.)

CaptainAmerica

Pirate Night has it's own menu right? But can you order on the regular menu? We are doing Enchante on the Wish so we will only experience one of the restaurants on pirate night. Thanks for any info.
There is no "regular menu."

Even if you went to a particular restaurant twice, the menu is different both nights. On 7 night sailings, if you go to the same restaurant 3 times, the menu is different all three nights.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
There is no "regular menu."

Even if you went to a particular restaurant twice, the menu is different both nights. On 7 night sailings, if you go to the same restaurant 3 times, the menu is different all three nights.
Oh okay. I guess I meant, do you have to order off the pirate night menu or are you able to order their other options from other nights? I've heard that Disney Cruise is able to accommodate a lot of requests and tbh the pirate night menu didn't seem interesting.

CaptainAmerica

Oh okay. I guess I meant, do you have to order off the pirate night menu or are you able to order their other options from other nights? I've heard that Disney Cruise is able to accommodate a lot of requests and tbh the pirate night menu didn't seem interesting.
They will absolutely try to accommodate you, but I wouldn't plan on having access to every item on every menu. Often, the way they'll accommodate you in a given dining room is by sending a runner to the kitchen of one of the other dining rooms and pulling something off of one of those menus for you. But on pirate night, all of the kitchens are preparing the same things, so it's probably the night where they're least likely to make a special accommodation.

jme

The Pirate Night menu is definitely the weakest menu.
If you like Indian food, you can definitely request some off-menu Indian dishes, however what is available varies from night to night. There are usually curries, samosas, rice dishes, etc. Also - Room Service is another alternative. I highly recommend the Buffalo Wings, Steak Panini, and Tomato Soup

LittleMerman

Original Poster
The Pirate Night menu is definitely the weakest menu.
If you like Indian food, you can definitely request some off-menu Indian dishes, however what is available varies from night to night. There are usually curries, samosas, rice dishes, etc. Also - Room Service is another alternative. I highly recommend the Buffalo Wings, Steak Panini, and Tomato Soup
Really? I love Indian food - are the Indian dishes a secret menu? That's random.

flynnibus

Premium Member

You can make special meal requests ahead of time - but your options are probably limited if you were to wait to ask for special options that evening at dinner. I would talk to the dining folks on embarkation day to make a special meal request.

You can also just skip pirate night in the restaurant and eat room service, food from the QS, etc.

lostpro9het

Really? I love Indian food - are the Indian dishes a secret menu? That's random.
Chef’s discretion but typically its been a curry for us. Here are some past pirate night passes:
E7F71B49-1A83-48CA-9D18-959489BC1FA5.jpeg
1ED24EE2-CC81-482A-B2B6-CFC95E2906B4.jpeg
42DBB275-3BA5-41E5-8EC0-86DCA1299042.jpeg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Honestly, the Pirate Night menu isn't that bad. Captain Jacks Pearls FTW. Linguini in tomato sauce with kalamata olives. What's not to like?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom