Can you order housekeeping at Villas upon arrival?

captainkidd

I know this is a DVC question, but that board doesn't get much traffic, so was hoping it could get answered here. I rented points off of someone and am staying 5 nights in a studio at the WLV. I know we'll get housekeeping on the 27th, but can I order and pay for daily housekeeping upon check-in? Also, what is the current cost per day?

Thanks!

Pioneer Hall

Not sure on the cost (believe it varies by resort and room type), but you can request this at checkin and they will bill you accordingly. You might want to try contacting the resort directly and asking them.

Upvote 0

Blonde Princess

You can order it at check in. We have done this many times before. However, if you are arriving after 6:00 p.m. there is a chance that housekeeping will not be able to accommodate your request on the next day. If we are arriving after that time or close to it, I always call the resort directly that morning and ask them to note that on the reservation and to contact housekeeping.

Upvote 0

mrksmpsn

Daily Housekeeping Cost

Just for a ballpark figure, we had daily housekeeping at the Beach Club Villas for a 2-bedroom a couple of years ago and it was $40 a day. We asked for the housekeeping before check-in and then confirmed it at check-in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom