Can you not stay only one night?

Cynderella

So I was on disneyworld.com trying to book a one night stay in Nov.(the week after thanksgiving). My parents have a house in Sarasota that we are staying at but I wanted to try and stay at Disney for one night instead of driving back and forth. I went on the website and tried every possible hotel for 1 night 2 people and the only things were suites in contempory, gf and poly for $1000+ which is not going to happen. Can it be possible that that week is totally sold out? ( I doubt it but it gets more and more busy that week each year) or does Disney not want to bother with someone who only wants to stay for one night?

happymom52003

I would call...you will usually get different results by calling then what you will find online. But this close to November, they very well could be sold out.

Upvote 0

OneLuckyMom

They may be sold out, or they may think that enough people will want to book that same night who will also want to book several nights more with it and they are saving the rooms for those folks. People who stay longer spend more. So if demand is predicted to exceed supply, the rooms are saved for those willing to stay longer.

Upvote 0

marine1

if your a military dependent or know someone who is

ask them if they can get you in to shades of green tell them matt coonan a son of vietnam marine mike coonan my father from the 1 battilion/ 9 marines 3rd division is recommending it to you. you will get in trust me.

Upvote 0

optjay

I am a D.V.C. member, and have been trying for a room for 3 nights in Nov. and there is nothing! All booked up. So.. your results seem to be true.

Upvote 0

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I had a one night reservation for this week (which I ended up changing to two nights) AND I booked it online, so it is possible.

I called today to change it to two days and the CM did say that availability is different online and on the phone, so definitely call to be sure.

Upvote 0

JCtheparrothead

The trick to one days.

I tried to do this the other day too and had the same issue. I talked to the CM that was booking me and she told me that there is lots of room but they want people to stay the week in delux and moderate resorts. I am going there from December 8th to the 16th (which should be very quite) and got a little worried. She told me it is not really that busy at all they are trying to fill full weeks first and to call back a couple days before you go and you probably get something for 1 day. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

hls1023

So I was on disneyworld.com trying to book a one night stay in Nov.(the week after thanksgiving). My parents have a house in Sarasota that we are staying at but I wanted to try and stay at Disney for one night instead of driving back and forth. I went on the website and tried every possible hotel for 1 night 2 people and the only things were suites in contempory, gf and poly for $1000+ which is not going to happen. Can it be possible that that week is totally sold out? ( I doubt it but it gets more and more busy that week each year) or does Disney not want to bother with someone who only wants to stay for one night?

It's probably sold out. Disney will take your money whether your staying one night or 14 nights.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

ask them if they can get you in to shades of green tell them matt coonan a son of vietnam marine mike coonan my father from the 1 battilion/ 9 marines 3rd division is recommending it to you. you will get in trust me.

Um, SOG is really strict as to who is and is not eligible to stay there. ID is required at check in. If you are being "sponsored" by a member of the military or someone eligible to stay there (DoD employee, etc), that person must be staying there at the same time as you and accompany you at check in. The last time I stayed there we "sponsored" another family, and I had to show my ID when I checked in and again when they checked in (a day after us), and I was responsible for them for the duration of their stay. Luckily they didn't cause any trouble. :D
Please tell your father that his service to our country is very much appreciated. :wave:

Upvote 0

PintoColvig

I would say to check out AAA
Yeah, I agree. I needed to book an extra night at AS Sports at the beginning of our trip. Disney's website had no availability. When I went through AAA's website, not only did I find a one-night room available, I also got a better rate for that night than I did for the other nights I was there.

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

You can book one night...your just trying way too late. Most of the resorts are sold out that week already. Best thing you can do is keep calling the res center at 407-W-DISNEY and try and pick up a cancellation. Worked there for over 9 years and that is the only way you will get something at this late date.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom