Can you FP+ Be Our Guest?

TomHendricks

Original Poster
The last time we were down at the MK, we were part of the Fast Pass + for BoG lunch. My window for making FP+ is this Sunday and I was wondering if you can make BoG as one of the selections.

Weather_Lady

The last time we were down at the MK, we were part of the Fast Pass + for BoG lunch. My window for making FP+ is this Sunday and I was wondering if you can make BoG as one of the selections.

Last I heard, people generally weren't able to make BOG FP+ until around 30 days out, although someone posted the other day about being able to make one around 50 days from arrival, and someone else only got one after Disney e-mailed him an invitation to do so the day before he left for WDW. I don't think there's any regularity to it, since FP+ for BOG is still considered to be "in testing" and only offered to "random" guests.

I'm 52 days out and there's been no BOG FP+ availability for me yet. I just keep going back and checking every day. https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

ratherbeinwdw

Last I heard, people generally weren't able to make BOG FP+ until around 30 days out, although someone posted the other day about being able to make one around 50 days from arrival, and someone else only got one after Disney e-mailed him an invitation to do so the day before he left for WDW. I don't think there's any regularity to it, since FP+ for BOG is still considered to be "in testing" and only offered to "random" guests.

I'm 52 days out and there's been no BOG FP+ availability for me yet. I just keep going back and checking every day. https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx
That's what I've been doing also. I'm hoping it'll open up by 30 days out. I have dinner ressies for my immediate group, but the people who are coming down to meet us later in our trip want to eat there. They will be just as happy with lunch as dinner.

Tom

Beta Return
Once it becomes available, which is usually around the 30-day mark, it will only be an option for a period of 7 days, starting with the first day of your trip.

If you're taking a trip longer than 7 days, only the first 7 days will be options.

stillgoofy

I agree about the first 7 days but I was able to book my BOG FastPass+ about 60 days out. We arrive on 4/23 and I booked our BOG at the end of Feb for 4/27. I looked again tonight and those first 7 days are still available to book but nothing past those dates.

C.M.O

I was able to book it pretty far out. I think at least the 60 day mark. We have 42 days left and I know I booked it at least 2 or 3 weeks ago. It also doesn't count against your 3 fast passes which is cool.

mattdenine

Thank you all, I really appreciate the responses. Will keep checking everyday!

Thats the best thing to do, there doesn't seem to be a set number of days like 180 ADRs and 60 for FP+. I was actually able to book BOG FP+ well before I was able to book my FP+ for rides etc.

Dwarful

keep checking too, but we haven't hit 60 days yet. We have dinner reservations, but we really enjoyed lunch last trip.

mattdenine

keep checking too, but we haven't hit 60 days yet. We have dinner reservations, but we really enjoyed lunch last trip.

I actually checked the site every day from when the site first went up until I was able to book. And after I couldn't make an ADR for BOG I actually started checking the site multiple times a day lol

TomHendricks

Original Poster
We were 60 days on Sunday and I did my Fast Pass + reservations. I keep checking the website but nothing so far, we were unable to get dinning reservations at BoG, so was hoping to at least get the Fast Pass for Lunch.

ratherbeinwdw

Keep trying for the BOG ressie. I was actually in transit to Disney the last time we went when our 180 days for our May trip came up. Thus, I forgot to jump online before we left. I called as soon as we checked into our room and was able to get one the day we would be leaving in May. I took it. Then when I got back from the trip, I started checking everyday and finally got one on our second day. I was thrilled, but it was at 8:05 so I wasn't happy with that. I didn't cancel the other ressie until I was sure the other family meeting us there didn't want it. Then, last month, I checked again, and out of the blue I was able to get a 4:20 ressie. So, I've now cancelled two of the three I had. All this to say, keep trying. People cancel all the time for various reasons.

Weather_Lady

I got differing answers to BOG FP+ questions when I called WDW today... I can't seem to get a consistent answer from anyone as to the when/where/how right now.

Last edited:

cutetrill

They're releasing FP reservations for BOG in chunks. All of February opened up on Jan 15th. All of March and April opened up on Feb 15th. I was hoping that they'd open up May around this time this month. It could be any day now, or it could be another month from now. Daznay does what it wants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom