Can you do this (ticket question)?

squidward

Original Poster
We're planning on spending 4 days at Disney. Only 1 day do we plan on park hopping. Instead of paying $64 per person for that one day, can we buy a 5 day ticket instead of 4 (only about $12 more), and go to 2 different parks in the same day, thus using the 5th day?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
We're planning on spending 4 days at Disney. Only 1 day do we plan on park hopping. Instead of paying $64 per person for that one day, can we buy a 5 day ticket instead of 4 (only about $12 more), and go to 2 different parks in the same day, thus using the 5th day?

No, you cannot do that. A non hopper ticket can only be used once per day. I do believe you can add a park hopper to the last day of your ticket, although I am not sure of the cost.

MissMaryEli

When are you going? We are going for the NSSHP in October. The tickets for the party will actually get you into the park at 4pm, so you don't have to swipe your magic band to get into the park that day. You could effectively park hop that day if you are going during that time and are planning on going to the Halloween party.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
When are you going? We are going for the NSSHP in October. The tickets for the party will actually get you into the park at 4pm, so you don't have to swipe your magic band to get into the park that day. You could effectively park hop that day if you are going during that time and are planning on going to the Halloween party.

The party costs a little more then just adding the hopper.

AndrewsJ

Party tickets can go on the Magic Band and be swiped(actually tapped) at the gate. Has nothing to do with your other tickets on the band as long as you go through the marked party gate before 7 and any MK gate after 7. As stated before you can't use 2 days worth of a 5 day ticket on one day. If you could then nobody would pay for park hopper.

squidward

Original Poster
We're just going to buy an extra day and spend another night at Disney, and spend 1 less night at Universal. It's crazy but now we do Disney as a side trip to our Universal vacation. We'll have 6 days at Disney and 9 at Universal.

LongLiveTheKing

Comments are saying this won't work but I laughed out loud when I read the suggestions for the gal of it. Props to OP for the cheeky idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom