Can we talk about Park Fashion? Evolution and Trends?

LadyPink

Original Poster
I love cloths ♥️ When I watch videos of the park, particularly of the 70's, 80's, and 90's, I am fascinated by the fashion and what people are wearing to the parks compared to now.

This last decade, from 2010 to 2020 with the rise of platforms like Etsy, making custom graphic t-shirts and custom ears and how this impacted park fashion. I wonder if we'll look back on spirit jerseys with a different perspective. I do miss 90's Disney Fashion and their merchandise. 🤣

Cadbury

FWIW I'm going to wear this shirt when I go down there next month.
m_5d487b0b138e18bca90bafb6.jpg

JIMINYCR

I still have shirts and jerseys that I bought on trips years ago that I still wear when we go. Many of the shirts I dont wear to work because they arent appropriate to do so, or I like them enough that I dont want to ruin them doing yardwork or other things around the house. So they stay in my drawers until Disney time. A few Ive outgrown and passed them on to others, which I hate to do. They are much better quality than whats for sale now. .

graphite1326

I have a RnRcoaster shirt I bought in the 90's (maybe early 2000's). It's black and looks like it has a concert backstage pass on the front the back has something on it like "launch 0-60 in 2.8 seconds to meet the band" or something liek that. They don't have them anymore. I always wear it when I go the HS.

For MK I have a shirt I bought years ago that says "We want the redhead". (my wife is a redhead). But other than that I have always worn shorts, tshirts, and sneakers. My style hasn't changed much.

dreday3

I wear nothing to do with Disney while I'm at the parks! 😂
Even for Boo Bash, I bought a cute Frankenstein t-shirt. I do have some ears though and this year I have a cute little wristlet with Mickey Mouse on it, so there you go!

I wear a lot of sun-dresses and cute gym-shoes (sneakers).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom