Can we get a classifieds section?

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
I have some Disney stuff that I might wanna sell and Im sure many of us do to. I cant imagine some of the great stuff that the members here have that they might not want anymore:shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I dont want to get into managing classified sales and all the problems that come with it. Ebay seems to do a pretty good job.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
I dont want to get into managing classified sales and all the problems that come with it. Ebay seems to do a pretty good job.

Problems? All you have to do is add a feedback section and the "problems" will take care of themselves.

Btw a simple responce to my pm wouldve been nice

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Problems? All you have to do is add a feedback section and the "problems" will take care of themselves.

Btw a simple responce to my pm wouldve been nice

Its not easy to hold down a full time job, add content to the site, moderate the forums and respond to HUNDREDS of private messages and emails daily.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Then ask for help from someone thats been here a while. I cant understand how such a large site doesnt have a classifieds section especially with all the memorbilia around:shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm very happy there isn't a classifieds section. Sales create animosity and I'm happy that WDWMagic is one big happy family. Well, for the most part.

Just my personal preference. Seems it's Steve's too.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Ok totally understood but would it be against the rules if I found something that I might wanna sale and see if there is any interest:shrug:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ok totally understood but would it be against the rules if I found something that I might wanna sale and see if there is any interest:shrug:

Yes there are no 'for sales' here. I would suggest ebay or something similar.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Thats why they invented EBAY - that site has problems with people out to make a quick buck by defrauding the genuine sellers.
Keep WDWMagic classified free

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Yeah you guys a right, Im was just used to automotive forums thats all but I can see with a site so large where it can become a problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom