Can someone desribe the green side of Mission Space to me?

BRER STITCH

...my family said I should ride EE as it wasn't that bad. I knew better from some on here but I did it. I felt so bad after I got off that I cried. I was so mad I did that to myself. It took sitting down in cool air and a few hours of rest for that feeling to wear off. I will never ride that again!!

I have the same thing going on!

I can't do "backwards travel" on anything!
I should have learned my lesson as even the "Boomerang-style" coasters at local parks that shoot you back to the gate backwards make me ill!

At least now I know what to expect on Everest - I didn't when I went on it!

:lol:

rob45

I myself do not like to be sick also, so my wife (I love her for this) Rode the green side and said it was a piece of cake. So! You guessed it! I rode the green side and it was nothing really. You have a a/c vent blowing on you the whole ride (if you don't like to be confined to a small space) and if you have to close your eyes, do so, it takes away the motion experiance. I really enjoyed the ride it was pretty cool. If I can do it you can, trust me.
:ROFLOL:

smayco

I also do fine on Star Tours...I know that the technology of MS is way more advanced than Star Tours, but are there any similarites (to the green side of MS) since they are both flight simulators? I am trying to get a picture in my mind of the way the green side of MS would look and feel.

Happymom, it sounds like I react to rides exactly the same as you do! :wave: I don't like rollercoasters or rides with big drops (like Tot) at all. I tried Star Tours, as well as M:S green, for the first time this year, and I LOVED both of them. They do feel similar. On both rides, if the motion started to bother me, I'd close my eyes briefly and the dizzy feeling would stop immediately. I've never been on M:S orange, but the Green side was just perfect for me. Enjoy it!

~Sue

minnie2000

Has anyone got any photos of where you sit in MS? I would like to try the green version, but I am quite claustrophobic, so I would like to see what to expect before wasting a lot of time in the queue!

imagineer99

It's a VERY SMALL space. Granted, I think the ride is quite tame (both sides), but that probably isn't the case for everyone.

Disney goes out of their way to show what you gonna get yourself into it. They even have a sample capsule outside the attraction to show you where you will be sitting.

MSpacePre1.jpg

MiRi

I also get sick on rides like M:S. I never went on it until I saw that they opened the green version.

It's pretty awesome. I guess it's just like the orange version, except no spinning or extra G's, like others have said here. It's really not bad at all. You do feel something but it's nothing and it didn't get me sick.

Good luck & have fun! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom