Can somebody hook me up...

clermont

Original Poster
With one of their home videos of them at WDW riding rides. I will pay for shipping and handling :)

Please list the rides you have on the tape

Thanks

phlydude

Follow the FAQs on the site. You will need to download some programs and connect to a IRC board. From there, you can query servers to find the files you are looking for. You may need to learn some commands but if you are somewhat familiar with the old DOS and UNIX commands (dir, get, etc) it shouldn't be a problem (most servers support point and click GUI application listed in the FAQs)

phlydude

I'm assuming you are on dial-up, if so, I wouldn't bother. The files are huge and are downloaded by queue status. So if I have my beefy cable 500KB/sec waiting in queue, I still have to wait for the guy with the 33.6 modem to finish his download. It may take hours...

phlydude

clermont said:
i did not know I had to do all this dl, I rather pay the shipping and handling

If you do a search, there was a guy who had a web site that was on here a little while ago that had a site where you could pay to download ride movies. Don't know the name of the site off hand but maybe someone else could help you out...

phlydude said:
If you do a search, there was a guy who had a web site that was on here a little while ago that had a site where you could pay to download ride movies. Don't know the name of the site off hand but maybe someone else could help you out...

Yup, and that someone else is me. =) I wonder if his on ride videos are worth getting? Anyhow, enjoy. You have to buy his cd's though in order to watch his onride videos. http://www.bigfloridacountry.com/ridevideos.shtml

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom