Can Somebody help me?

clermont

Original Poster
I am looking for a link where I can wacth Disney Rides, like The Haunted Mansion, Great Movie Ride, and other WDW attractions. Also does anyone have a home video or DVD like this that they are selling?:sohappy:

ogryn

Its not a video player, it is a chat program, which you can also download ride videos and Travel Channel documentaries from.

Download the two programs listed in that thread... run them. Enter the information found at www.wdwresorttv.com , and your into the secret world. Then type in either !video or !lamervideo , and select which rides you want to download.

clermont

Original Poster
how long does downloading take? can you make it easy and heplful to all of us if you make some links for the rides? :)

ogryn

I can't make links to the rides, as it is not a web interface. (It is a seperate program, which transfers files over the internet via IRC. Remember, the www is not the internet.)

It is a fantastic resource, you just need to get used to using it, which the initaial thread I linked to can help with, along with www.wdwresorttv.com

Downloading depends on how big the file is. Documentaries are usually a couple of hundred Mb, which takes a few hours on my 750Kbps Broadband.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom