Can my fiance go on the rides?

Jimmy Thick

Iam 6'7 and 290 pounds, I have no issues with any of the rides, but I admit not riding Pooh in several years.

And no matter what anyone says or thinks, you will not hit that bar in Space Mountain, you won't come close to it.

Jimmy Thick- " my love..this dream I have each night..."

I'm 6'6 and a few years ago I was at my heaviest of 360 pounds. I'm now down to 320 but even at 360 I had no problems with any rides as far as my weight was concerned. Height was tough on Splash mountain so it's good to request the front seat as there is a little more room, but I'm not sure how the lap bars will affect this now.

Even rides I thought may be a problem like RNRC or Space Mountain, or Mission Space weren't a problem at all. Some people get claustrophobic at Mission Space but I think that is regardless of weight.

I don't do the tomorrowland speedway anymore but last time I rode it wasn't very comfortable and the car struggled a little up the hill. .

Also, for tall people, don't ride in the back at test track. You have to fold up like a pretzel. Another place to request the front. Some CM's recognize your tall and you don't even have to ask, but you should be sure to ask anyway.

One trick with seat belts is before sitting down pull the seatbelt all the way and then sit down. At 300 your fiance should have no problem, so he should just go, relax and enjoy the vacation. He really has nothing to worry about. I know he might be apprehensive about being embarrassed but he'll be okay on pretty much everything. Also I had no issues with any theatre seats.

Disney is great and very accomodating for us massive americans.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Iam 6'7 and 290 pounds, I have no issues with any of the rides, but I admit not riding Pooh in several years.

And no matter what anyone says or thinks, you will not hit that bar in Space Mountain, you won't come close to it.

Jimmy Thick- " my love..this dream I have each night..."

At 6'4"...I still duck...I can't stop myself. :shrug::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom