can I still see WOL?

KingOfEpicocity

Original Poster
Im going to Disney world this October and I was planning on going into WOL for the food and wine festival. i am a huge fan of the old WOL and id like to see some of the old stuff. I have seen and heard from multiple sources that the M.E.T facade and Cranium command theater and still in tact. Can i still see these if i ask or sneak around? are these REALLY still here? how do u recommend i do it?

RedFurredCadet

Even if you plan to ask nicely, my gut feeling would be to be on the safe side and keep my distance. Sneaking around it, while worth the adrenaline rush, might raise one too many eyebrows. Heed caution!

CaptainShortty

Yes, some of the "skeletons" of old attractions are still there. The Cranium Command area is completely intact, Body Wars is not (the pods were removed a few years ago), not sure about the Making of Me.

That being said, if you were found sneaking around the old areas you would very likely be "asked" to leave the park completely. Plus, during food and wine the queues and other areas of old attractions are used for storage/prep areas so there are CMs around there constantly so sneaking around wouldn't really happen and it is a safety and Guest show concern to have any Guests in those areas. In a nutshell, if it says CMs only, it's for only CMs.

KingOfEpicocity

Original Poster
Yes, some of the "skeletons" of old attractions are still there. The Cranium Command area is completely intact, Body Wars is not (the pods were removed a few years ago), not sure about the Making of Me.

That being said, if you were found sneaking around the old areas you would very likely be "asked" to leave the park completely. Plus, during food and wine the queues and other areas of old attractions are used for storage/prep areas so there are CMs around there constantly so sneaking around wouldn't really happen and it is a safety and Guest show concern to have any Guests in those areas. In a nutshell, if it says CMs only, it's for only CMs.

ok ill keep it in mind. i wasn't thinking of actually sneaking back but maybe it can pull it off...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom