Can I still get a regular Fast Pass?

Fable McCloud

Original Poster
I haven't been to WDW in 2+ years, and with all the new NextGen stuff and FlashPass+ things, I'm lost.

Can I still get a pass for ToT and then ride RNRC while I wait? Is this still an thing we can do for free, or do all FPs cost money now?

luv

The regular old FP system we all know and love/like/hate is still in place. They switched a while back to making people ride within the time window printed on the thing. You used to be able to use them late, but no longer. I don't know if that was in effect or not the last time you went.

No, Flashpasses generally happen at the Publix near Chatham. :lookaroun
I don't know. I don't WANT to know. But I'm mildly disturbed that you do.

copcarguyp71

The regular old FP system we all know and love/like/hate is still in place.

As I read this post I found myself thinking maybe old FP was not such a bad thing as compared to the "banding project"...I guess the term "lesser of two evils" applies.

I will however still rue the existence of whatever Disney exec came up with either as I wait in the unreasonably long queue for Peter Pans Flight in September if I have not gotten my FP for it since I was unable to foresee every possible twist and turn of my day ahead of time.

openendedsky

The Current Fastpass system is still in existance as you knew it.

I have no clue what a Flashpass is..... well actually I do, But I'm told this is a family website. :D
Another good one is FastTrack. I'm constantly trying to figure out whether or not guests mean FastPass or Test Track.

ddrongowski

And to correct one other aspect of the OP's post, when it eventually goes live, FP+ will also be free.

-Rob
Or will it? Remember it is still in a testing phase and Disney has upped the "get the dollars from the guests" quota. At least is appears to be that way.

jkl2000

Is this still an thing we can do for free, or do all FPs cost money now?

Now that's a scary thought that I (naively) hadn't actually considered yet, though I'm sure many here have. I looked at admission prices for Six Flags Great Adventure recently, and was amazed at how many different levels of "access" they have to the rides now, and how much you have to pay for them. Last time I went, it was "Pay One Price" period, and one line for every ride.

lostpro9het

o4kuo.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom