Can i make multiple park fastpasses?

analise

Original Poster
Can I get 1 FP to AK then the other 2 for HS? We plan to rope drop at AK, hopefully get a FP to FOP then parkhop to HS.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Yes, sort of. If you are staying club level at a Disney Resort, you are entitled to Disney Signature Services. For an additional fee you can make up to 6 FP+ reservations per day 90 days out. 3 can be in one park and be of any tier level (example three tier 1 choices), the other can be in another park but follow standard FP+ selection criteria.

nickys

Premium Member
Not until you have used your first three. After that you can get additional fastpasses one at a time for any park.

Sort of!

You can’t book in different parks in advance. But there is no longer a requirement to pre-book all 3 initial fastpasses.

But what you can do is just book one at AK, Flight of Passage if you can get one. That leaves you with two more of your INITIAL fastpasses. On the day, once you tap in for FoP you can then book those two FPs at a different park. Subject to availability of course. So Slinky is unlikely to be available on the day.

analise

Original Poster
just walk straight to FOP at rope drop and use your fastpasses at HS
Does this actually work? I mean like will the wait time be significantly less because I have been watching wait times & 30 min after rope drop FOP is at 80 minutes.

nickys

Premium Member
Does this actually work? I mean like will the wait time be significantly less because I have been watching wait times & 30 min after rope drop FOP is at 80 minutes.

If you arrive 60-90 minutes before RD then yes.

The reason the line grows so fast is that you are led in before RD to line up just outside Pandora. And the ride opens pretty much at RD. Theefore anyone arriving at the park entrance at the RD time will already have a line in front of them, and 30 minutes after RD then the line will have grown considerably as everyone else has joined the already gathered line.

analise

Original Poster

The reason the line grows so fast is that you are led in before RD to line up just outside Pandora. And the ride opens pretty much at RD. Theefore anyone arriving at the park entrance at the RD time will already have a line in front of them, and 30 minutes after RD then the line will have grown considerably as everyone else has joined the already gathered line.
Going to AK on extra magic hours (morning)... any tips? Trying to ride FOP because we could not get a FP for it.

me_stitch

Premium Member

yeah, I didn't really think that out, forgot how crazy Pandora is still. my plan would work for like Space Mountain or something ;)

Rob562

If you're arriving at the park 60 minutes before it opens and standing around doing nothing so that you only have a 15-minute line for FoP, are you *really* only waiting 15 minutes for the ride?

Sounds more like a 75-minute wait....

-Rob

nickys

Premium Member
If you're arriving at the park 60 minutes before it opens and standing around doing nothing so that you only have a 15-minute line for FoP, are you *really* only waiting 15 minutes for the ride?

Sounds more like a 75-minute wait....

-Rob

Yes. But it’s waiting when there isn’t anything else to be doing (other than sleep, of course ;)). Rather than waiting for 90 minutes when you could be riding EE, Dinosaur and the Safari.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not something I would do!! But that is the rationale, not wasting park time queueing.

GabeP

Keep checking MDE for FOP FP. I'm just over a month out and have been checking since Day 60 (couldn't get any slinky or FOP) and earlier this morning was able to snag a FOP FP for our AK eve and saw Slinky for the next day (our HS 1/2 day followed by Epcot first half). They pop up, so keep checking and grab it if you see it. We are a party of 2, so that helps.

WDW_Jon

Jumping in... so 7.30 arrival on EMH days at AK should be a fairly short wait for FOP assuming they let you in to line up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom