Can I have a cast member keep an item safe (stuffed Avatar!)?

Gulf Coast Anteater

Original Poster
Kaltxì all! I don't normally post here, but I'm starting to "un-lurk"!
Anyway, this is prolly the wrong place to put this, but it IS Pandora related.

I have this beautiful stuffed Avatar (note his 5 fingers and more human build). He was made in 2009, within 3 months after the film came out, and he is the only stuffed Avatar this size in existence.

IMG_0001.JPG

He is about a metre tall. My question was that if I take him onto Pandora.Basically, I plan to get shots of him with the floating mountains, the Ikran and Tsahik monuments and some other things.

He HAS to go, I mean he's an Avatar, for Eywa's sake!

Is it possible a cast member watch over his pram while I link-up with my own Avatar on FOP? Also, would a plain pram work for transporting him (I think he'll actually fit in one, he's about as big as a small kid :), as I would hate to get to the park, and find out that he's too big!

It would be great if the logistics of this would actually work, because I only have one chance to make it to Pandora (I have extremely limited funds, fixed disability funds and such...).

Gulf Coast Anteater

Original Poster
There are bins directly behind you on the ride to store him in during your flight

Enjoy. The ride is incredible. Experienced it several times

Do you really think he would fit in one of the bins on FOP? He's like a metre tall! Would they even let me take him through the queue? Honestly, I would stay in the queue all day and enjoy the ambiance after I flew with my Ikran :) I've waited years for this, and I'm finally going to Pandora for real!

Gulf Coast Anteater

Original Poster
To answer your question, a cast member won't watch your personal possessions.
That's OK. I was just wondering how big the bins on FOP were, as it would be fine to put him in one. I'll just keep him with me. I don't need anyone to watch him. He's literally indestructible anyway :) He's been squished, pulled on, bent in half for a couple of hours, and he is just the way the way he started back in '09. You talk about "unobtainium", this guy is made of "indestructium" :) BTW, I've always hated the name "unobtanium", I like to call the stuff "pandorite", as it does seem to be a mineral.

Sorry for the long post! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom