Can I brag? I'm so excited!

disneymyway

Original Poster
My blog got mentioned on Parenting.com and they put my top 12 money saving tips on it with pictures and everything!!! :eek: Wow this is a hobby for me and a way to release all that WDW excitement between trips - I love doing it but it isn't very professional looking!!:lookaroun

Anyway, it's here if you want to look. http://www.parenting.com/gallery/Mom/Disney-World-Money-Saving-Tips/1

Of course these tips are things everyone here knows and are really only interesting for a first time visitor. Maybe even some of them people might disagree with.

But lurking around here I have learned so much and I want to thank you all for helping me get ideas and tips for my own trips.

disneymyway

Original Poster
Thanks so much! You know, there are so many of you here that could do blogs that are 100 times as good. You guys should think about it if you haven't already.

It's funny, you write it, publish it and then want people to look at it and read it, but it is still a little embarrassing to have people look at it!!!

disneymyway

Original Poster
Wow! Very impressive!
Did you take those photos?

Yes! I know that they aren't very professional but I really don't want to get in trouble with using pictures with copyrights and I don't understand copyright laws. Most of the pictures are of me and my daughter. I'm really not that much of an egomaniac, lol, but I'm trying to use the pictures we've taken.

Oh wait! I realize you mean the ones on Parenting.com.

No, I did not take those. I don't really know where they got them. But they are nice - I wish I could use them instead of mine on my blog!!

SewIn2Disney

On your blogs homepage, it says Mac and IE don't get along. Does that mean mac users should change or window's users should change? I'm on Window's and your website is very slow loading and keeps freezing my computer.

What Ive been able to read so far was good though! I like your articles.

disneymyway

Original Poster
On your blogs homepage, it says Mac and IE don't get along. Does that mean mac users should change or window's users should change? I'm on Window's and your website is very slow loading and keeps freezing my computer.

What Ive been able to read so far was good though! I like your articles.

Sorry about that!!!

I created the blog on my mac and everyone who uses IE has problems. IE isn't even available for us mac users anymore. Safari works the best but Opera and Firefox do OK too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom