Can I add people to a reservation?

rockydek

Re: Ressies

This happened to us.

My Mom and Uncle asked me to add them to our California Grill and Hoop dee do ressies.:drevil:

I tried ....... couldn't do it.... I simply told them.

Some people are not aware of these forums.... most of us wouldn't know either without them.:shrug:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I haven't been able to add ONE person to my reservation at the Coral Reef!

However, now that we've seen the updated menu, not sure we want to eat there at all! :brick: I was able to successfully rearrange our plans at other Epcot restaurants, sometimes getting separate tables for 3 and 4, one night getting a single table for 7. As slappy mentioned, you unfortunately can't just add X number to your party, you have to cancel the original reservation and start all over again.

Disneydiva72, I feel your pain. My in-laws started horning in on our WDW vacations a few years ago, and it was torture, often causing arguments between me and DH. Since we started the policy of "we don't have to spend all our time together", it is much more pleasant, as tigsmom noted.

Whatever happens, take it easy and enjoy your Disney vacation! :wave:

Todd L

I have to just say this 'cause Im ABSOLUTLY ANNOYED!

My family (me, hubby, 2 kids) decide to go to Disney for Xmas, we decided this and have been planning it since LAST DECEMBER!! I made my reservations 6 months in advanced and was lucky to get what I got....now my husbands brother decides hes taking his family to Disney for Xmas (HIM, HIS SON, HIS WIFE and HIS 2 INLAWS.!!)
He says: "Oh, just add us to your reservations!"

what??????????????

Hellooo people...we are going to Ohana and Boma for dinner (one is xmas eve the other is xmas day!!)

Thats 5 people to add to reservations?? I do not think this is possible, but I thought I would ask you guys if you have ever done it.

IM SO MAD!!! :mad:

But Im proud of myself, I said "Ill see what I can do, but if I cant, I cant, and I am not cancelling my reservations, this trip has been planned for too long."

Thank you to those who listened to my little rant there, I feel better.

Hello. Im going To WDW on what is traditionally considered one of the slowest weeks(nov 29th-dec 6th)

My in laws are travelling with me and my wife and 2 kids.
We have been planning this for the last 10 or 11 months.
My in-laws decided a few weeks ago to bring one of the grandchildren with them.
I had made Reservations at Cinderellas Table(lunch) and Coral Reef (dinner) and have been calling every two days to try and add 1 person to either of the reservations and so far havent been able to pull it off.
I even asked if they could possibly cancel our old reservation and move us to any Day or time in the entire week and was told it was not possible. The nice lady who helped me told me that even in the slow weeks The Big draw resturaunts Like Cinderella, Coral reef ect, ect, Sell out completly within minutes of the 6 month window opening up.
I wish you (or you brother in law) all the luck in the world but Id say that considering the week youll be there your chances are slim to none. Peace, Todd:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom