Can Disney Land/DCA be done in a day?

Cosmic Commando

Thanks. I think we made dinner reservations already, so we'll have to check our plans. Getting a Fastpass first thing wouldn't be an issue. With a 3 hour time difference, a 9 or 10 am opening to us feels like 12 or 1, so we're always there as soon as the park opens. Plus we're staying at Grand Californian. Such a long hike from there outside of the doorway. We'll check the times and our plans once it gets closer to our trip. Thanks for the advice.
When WoC first opened, I'm pretty sure they were just giving Grand Cali guests Fastpasses. You might want to ask when you check in or at concierge.

mollydtt

Thanks Cosmic Commando for the info for World of Color. I remember the admonishments about being too close to the water "You WILL get wet", and yet we did have ponchos we could have donned for the event, so really, what would be so bad about wearing a poncho and actually SEEING the show right at the front.
It's always best to find out from those that have experience as to the best locations, but we didn't do our homework before the trip (like reading this forum...)
I really like the idea of the dining option, even in spite of being early risers and getting fast passes.
It would be so much fun to try this again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom