Can anyone tell me the Updates on POFQ????

outlaw322

:wave: I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm staying at Port Orleans French Quarter from July 31- Aug. 3. Just curious if anyone knows about any of the new additions they've added since they closed of rehabbing and remodeling? Thanks a lot it would be a great help. :sohappy:

outlaw322

Original Poster
Anyone, please?

We are really excited about going to PO:FQ We just want to have something to look for and get excited for so any help would be very appreciated. Thank u.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

All the rooms were totally refurbed. They gutted everything, and they came out very nice. The carpeting and paint was changed, along with the furniture. The rooms were the biggest part of the rehab, and look fantastic. The food court was also redone when the resort closed around 9/11. Disney took my favorite Moderate Resort and made it better...definately a great choice for a resort.

Upvote 0

Chefjason1974

we stayed there a couple of months ago. The rooms furniture, paint, & bathrooms have all been redone. They are very nice. The additions are nothing i can say. The pool was the same as last time. The food court's food was as good as the last time also.
P.S. The bedspreads have a tin of hidden mickeys on them!
Have fun :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom