Can anyone in the party add/modify FP+ for everyone else?

SteveAZee

Original Poster
I tried Googling this as well as looking at this forum, but couldn't find the answer. I've got a party of 5 people and I plan on making all of the initial FP+ reservations, but I was wondering if any of the other four can modify/add FP+ reservations as well. I'm mostly interested in offloading the responsibility to deal with things once we're in the parks, so I'm hoping anyone in the party can do this for any/all of us.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I'm pretty sure anyone with an account* can change their own even if you're the designated FP guy... and I recall DS splitting his and his DM's FPs away from the group... so I'm going to say "yes." But to be safe, you might want to call and ask.

* As long as it isn't a proxy account...

nickys

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure anyone with an account* can change their own even if you're the designated FP guy... and I recall DS splitting his and his DM's FPs away from the group... so I'm going to say "yes." But to be safe, you might want to call and ask.

* As long as it isn't a proxy account...

Yes, anyone can modify them. If they have their own account they could modify, add or even delete everyone else’s. If they don’t have their own account, they can log on with your info at the same time and be modifying.

SteveAZee

Original Poster
Thanks! Yes, everyone has their own MDE account and we're all linked (via onsite and dinner reservations) together, so it sounds like it works the way I'd like it to, minus their ability to accidentally delete my FP+ reservations. 😉

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks! Yes, everyone has their own MDE account and we're all linked (via onsite and dinner reservations) together, so it sounds like it works the way I'd like it to, minus their ability to accidentally delete my FP+ reservations. 😉

Yeah, how much do you trust them? :p I warned my family not to touch existing ones for me “or else”! But then since I didn’t have my phone I relied on them to check them and make nw ones for me,. It was all fine. :D

SteveAZee

Original Poster
Yeah, how much do you trust them? :p I warned my family not to touch existing ones for me “or else”! But then since I didn’t have my phone I relied on them to check them and make nw ones for me,. It was all fine. :D

It's what I hope will happen... that I can set up things ahead of time (especially through the web interface instead of the phone), and then rely on the more nimble thumbs and fingers of my adult kids to adjust/modify things in real time as we're going through the parks. Thanks for the first hand experience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom