Can anyone help?????

soin2disney

I'm finally going to stay at the Grand Floridian for my 40th birthday. I booked a whole year in advance to make sure a got a view of the Magic Kingdom/Castle. Does anyone know an exact room number in the Grand Floridian that has a PERFECT view of the castle??????? THANK.....

soin2disney

Original Poster
thanx for the great info....

Hi, thanks for the great info. on the rooms. But I was wondering if anyone actually had stayed in a room that had a great view of the castle???? thanks again...

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

kengels said:

I would not advice calling the Resort directly. When you call you will reach the WDW switchboard, not the resort. Once they find out you have a question about the resort, you will then be transfered to Central Reservations, not the front desk.

What I would do is simply ask the agent to note a special request for a Castle view when you first book the reservation or as soon as possible after you book as there are several Lagoon view rooms and Suites that face the Magic Kingdom. Also be sure to mention that it is your 40th Birthday.

By asking for a general request, you are more likely to get it then asking for a specific room number. If the room number you want is unavailable the resort will not know why you wanted that room and your request would be denied. If you simply ask for a castle view you may be assigned one of a number of rooms with an equally good view of the castle.

I hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kengels

JPVonDrake said:
I would not advice calling the Resort directly. When you call you will reach the WDW switchboard, not the resort. Once they find out you have a question about the resort, you will then be transfered to Central Reservations, not the front desk.

What I would do is simply ask the agent to note a special request for a Castle view when you first book the reservation or as soon as possible after you book as there are several Lagoon view rooms and Suites that face the Magic Kingdom. Also be sure to mention that it is your 40th Birthday.

By asking for a general request, you are more likely to get it then asking for a specific room number. If the room number you want is unavailable the resort will not know why you wanted that room and your request would be denied. If you simply ask for a castle view you may be assigned one of a number of rooms with an equally good view of the castle.

I hope this helps! :sohappy:

That's weird then, because I got forwarded to the concierge's desk...um??

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom