Can anybody heading to Epcot help me out with a shirt pic and SKU please

Mikester71

Original Poster
We got back from WDW a couple of weeks ago and my wife was kicking herself in the butt for not getting this one t-shirt she LOVED while we were down there, so I mentioned to her last week that there was still a way to order park merchandise from the comfort of your home. She knew exactly where the shirt was sold, the colour and size and all those details, she just needed the SKU number. So I sent an email to the WDW Mail Order Department and they got right back to me with the exact item she was looking for with the SKU. I picked up the phone and called the number to place our order when the lady informs me that the t-shirt we are inquiring about and the SKU number we were given was a junior sized item, not an adult. So after a little discussion about female shirt sizes, the lady convinces us that the junior sizes are meant mostly for small children and tells us about another very similar t-shirt that does come in adult sizes. So after filling my wife in quickly about what me and the lovely lady on the phone had been discussing, she decides the price is right and she might as well go for it and order the adult one. Skip ahead to today....she gets a call from her mom that her shirt has arrived at her house (we ship everything to my MIL in the States, couple of minutes across the border from us and WAY cheaper that way), and since she was going over there shopping anyways, she tells her mom she will stop in and pick it up. So she opens it up to see what it looks like and to show her mom and this shirt is HUGE! :eek: She phones me at work laughing and says this t-shirt would make a better night shirt than a t-shirt, so she is not sure what to do about it. I said she should be able to ship it back for the next size (or 2 :p) down and she says she wishes she would have just ordered the junior shirt she saw instead. She looked it over pretty good when we were down there and insists that an adult female should be able to fit into the large or extra large one okay. :shrug:

So here is where I need a little help from someone going to Epcot here soon (hopefully this weekend). I have the SKU of the original shirt she wanted kicking around here somewhere, but not on-hand right at this moment. The shirt was a white t-shirt with the seagulls from Finding Nemo with the words "Mine, Mine, Mine" written all across the bottom. We originally saw it at the store at the end of the Finding Nemo attraction in Epcot, but I know they had it somewhere else in the parks. Like I said, it is definitely in the Nemo ride store and is along the wall, I believe, with other Nemo themed clothing and merchandise. If anyone is down in WDW this weekend and happen to be at Epcot and visit the Nemo attraction, could you please maybe snap a quick pic of the shirt and send it my way (either in this thread or privately) and maybe grab the SKU number off of the tag so that I can verify that it is correct. Also, does the large or extra large one look like it would indeed be big enough for an average sized, adult female?

Thanks one and all! :wave:

Mikester71

Original Poster
Oh yeah...I know I can send this one back no problem, but would I have to pay the shipping again to get the other one sent back to us? :shrug:

Pioneer Hall

Oh yeah...I know I can send this one back no problem, but would I have to pay the shipping again to get the other one sent back to us? :shrug:

Check the invoice that came with the shirt from Disney, usually it explains what to do if you need to exchange something. You might have to pay to ship it back to them, but I don't think they would charge you when they sent you the exchanged item.

Mikester71

Original Poster
Check the invoice that came with the shirt from Disney, usually it explains what to do if you need to exchange something. You might have to pay to ship it back to them, but I don't think they would charge you when they sent you the exchanged item.

I did, it says to call a number to obtain a RMA number and then write the number on the enclosed label and ship it back to them. I am hoping it is free of charge, but will have to wait and see on Monday when I call. Thanks! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom