Can A Guy get a SAMMICH?

BRER STITCH

WOW....

Any news on The Earl of Sandwich Shop at Downtown disney Marketplace?

They obviously missed their "early Fall" opening date and not a word about it lately.....

That must be SOME special place, as they can put a Subway restaurant up on every corner around here practically overnight!

Any news????

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

tduck

We were at DTD the last week of Sept. The earl of sandwich was not open yet. They had a sign posted open soon. whatever that means. The candy store is open on the other half of the store.

Upvote 0

vonpluto

Last thing I read was that they were having "money problems" (remember Copperfields?), and that the opening would be delayed until spring.

Frank

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Thanks!

Any other "locals" see anything in the papers or hear anythoing about this??

I'd hate to see this deal fall apart.....though I'm sure there are others waiting in the wings to step in!

:cool:

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

All I know is that we went looking for it last week and found out it isn't open yet . . . . We ended up eating at Wolfgang Puck Express instead

Upvote 0

PAFAN

I was in DTD last month and saw the signs and the candy shop in the old position. I hope that there are not money problems, but if there are I hope that they just renovate and replace the Gormet Pantry. The Gormet Pantry was always one of my favorites. You could get a Diet Coke and a chef salad and walk out to the tables by the water and have a very relaxing and reasonably priced meal. I was sorry that the concept was not retained. Threre are plenty of choices for table and service food all over. The Pantry was unique, I hate to see the uniquiness disappear.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom