Can a coaster wuss handle The Hulk and HRRR?

Walt Disney1955

As someone who has been on almost every coaster on the east coast, including most of Cedar Point (too tall to fit on Top Thrill Dragster :mad:), I would say that anyone who handles Aerosmith can handle Hulk. The only real difference, as mentioned before, is the size of the loops...and the fact that you can see what's coming! Frankly, both my wife and I thought it was kinda slow and plodding compared to some of the stuff we've done, but as I said...we're coaster freaks. I can't comment on Rip Rocket since I'm also too tall for that one :mad:! If you can handle Dueling Dragons, Hulk would be a piece of cake! Enjoy!

Geez, how tall are you?

Bonemachine

Hulk is a Bolliger and Mabillard coaster and that's all you really need to know.

It's super safe and still very smooth despite minimal (not WDW minimal but still slight) upkeep. There is one big jerk about halfway through the ride coming out of the second loop if I remember right. That's really about it though.

If you're fine riding a car anywhere then it really makes no sense to be a coaster wuss.

jlandis44

6'7" tall. Rip Rocket has an advertised limit of 6'6" tall, as of last summer when I was there. Top Thrill just doesn't have head-rests high enough to protect me during the launch. Some coasters, the headrest isn't that important, but with Top Thrill it is. With rides like Aerosmith (and most any with an over the shoulder harness), I can usually scoot down enough that I get a little bit of a headrest and that's enough. But, the restrait style on Top Thrill doesn't permit that...lap t-bar and seat belt only!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom