Can 2 adults and 1 child sit in one row of Splash Mountain and Thunder Moutain?

Rob562

I've seen video/photo evidence of people I know who had 12 people in a Splash log and 9 people in a BTMRR car, all adults... :lookaroun

Chances are the people on the ends were sitting with only one "cheek" on the seat.

-Rob

eroyee

Peter Pan you could fit 3 small people in. Pooh, you would probably be in the same honeypot but not all in the same seat. Each honey pot has 2 seats in it.........enjoy....

Sadiebird

We're in the same boat (no pun intended :)). My DS turns four in September and we'll be there for his birthday. I'm hoping he can sit inbetween my husband and I so he'll be nice and snug. I'm mostly concerned about him making the height requirment though. We're cutting it a little close.

Sadiebird

Glad I found this thread.

So does this mean my lil man at 38" tall can ride between my wife and myself?

Thanx.

Nope. 40" is the minimum height for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain. I measure my son every week and we're still just shy of 40". We're crossing our fingers and giving him lots of milk! :)

WDW_Emily

Splash is easy to fit three me(17) my sister(12) and my dad fit comfortable.

BTMRR depends on your weight. I would think it would be a little tight but if your son is tiny or if you or you husband is tiny it should work.

3fordisney

We saw plenty of people doing this over the weekend. There were several teens sitting 3 to a row. My family sits 2 and 1. We find it more comfortable that way. We find Peter Pan was comfy with 3 and my son just turned 7 Sat. Splash Mtn might be a little tight, but it depends on your size and what you find to be comfy.

Give it a try and see. Its fun either way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom