Campfire

Nala06

Original Poster
How long does the campfire for roasting marshmallows usually last at the resorts? An hour?

epcotisbest

How long does the campfire for roasting marshmallows usually last at the resorts? An hour?

Usually about an hour, and then there is usually an outdoor movie following the campfire. Check whichever resort you are staying at for the times and location in the resort's Recreation Calendar. Here is an example for January from Bay Lake Tower:

Join us on select nights from 5:30pm to 6:30pm under the Skyway Bridge for a fun-filled evening of roasting complimentary marshmallows or making S’mores. S’mores kits are also available for purchase ($).

Nala06

Original Poster
Usually about an hour, and then there is usually an outdoor movie following the campfire. Check whichever resort you are staying at for the times and location in the resort's Recreation Calendar. Here is an example for January from Bay Lake Tower:

Join us on select nights from 5:30pm to 6:30pm under the Skyway Bridge for a fun-filled evening of roasting complimentary marshmallows or making S’mores. S’mores kits are also available for purchase ($).
Thank you! I could find the start time on the Poly calendar, but not the length. This was something we forgot to do last time and I was bummed!

boujiemama

Where can I find the Resort calendar for the Poly? We aren't staying there, but want to go to the campfire on the evening of our arrival.

Nala06

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom