Camera appears on the top of Spaceship Earth at EPCOT

MrMichaelJames

Hahaha I wouldn't call this "very noticeable" unless you are zooming in with a camera to take a picture of the very top of the ball. And if so then you are specifically looking for something anyways.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Maybe EarthCam will have partnership with Disney to live streaming all Walt Disney World parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom for 50th anniversary.

Cadbury

spoiler GIF

THEMEPARKPIONEER

If it were Permanent I’d imagine they would a camera system with cameras mot visible to guests and a much better one, one good storm and that thing is history.

Goofyernmost

Bizarre location for surveillance as it can't see any area near to itself. Has to be temporary, right?
I disagree I thing it gives them a 360 degree view around the top of the SSE. It is impossible to see if a light is out on the top when standing on the ground. With all the other little acne type blemishes up there now it will not be noticed by anyone but us.

ppete1975

speaking of, its hard to find pictures of the top. I have always wondered what the entry point to the top looks like. IS the round thing in the picture and flap next to it, the way someone gets to the top? Turn the hatch like in movies, and then pop the flap? BTW how awesome is this picture of early epcot? Got to love google.
1629227091310.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom