Calrification About Mickey Mouse Revue

TheBeatles

Original Poster
I was hoping someone could explain the error made when constructing the Mickey Mouse Revue.

I've heard two stories; the pre-show held more people than the theatre could hold AND the pre-show held less people than the theatre could hold.

Care to help?

EDIT

It should be clarification :)

TheBeatles

Original Poster
I've read that same Bill Justice anecdote, but I've also been told by a Cast Member who worked at MMR that a Guest could see the pre-show twice.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I heard that the pre-show was too small.

Anyone heard about the news that they shipped the 3-cabellero animatronics to use for the finale in the mexico ride in Epcot? The shipped them there but decided not to do it when they got there because it would be to expensive? :shrug:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Jerm

I heard that the pre-show was too small.

Anyone heard about the news that they shipped the 3-cabellero animatronics to use for the finale in the mexico ride in Epcot? The shipped them there but decided not to do it when they got there because it would be to expensive? :shrug:

I know Legend of the Lion King had BIG problems with the set up when it took over the space.

Also the 3Cab AA's were indeed shipped back to WDW, they were on display at D23 Dest D last year. I have heard the stories that they will be reused in a upcoming refurb of GFs3C in the future...Martin?

Alektronic

I know Legend of the Lion King had BIG problems with the set up when it took over the space.

Also the 3Cab AA's were indeed shipped back to WDW, they were on display at D23 Dest D last year. I have heard the stories that they will be reused in a upcoming refurb of GFs3C in the future...Martin?

They were going to be in finale of the ride, but it got scrapped because it would cost too much money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom