Calling Any CM for assistance in important Matter!

barnum42

BuzzLite_Fran said:
how do i correct it in word? can u tell me and ill edit my post
Paste the text into word, highlight it all then go to FORMAT and pick CHANGE CASE. A box will come up, pick SENTENCE CASE and click OK. You will just have to then manually change any mid sentence capitals - such as names.

CMTinkerbell99

I believe I remember reading this story in the Main Street Diary sometime in the last 6 months or so. But like previous posters have said guests letters do get back to the Cast Members if you know their name (don't even need the last name), location worked, date and time your special momment occured. There are ways to find that Cast Member with the Extra Pixie Dust.

KevinPage

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful thing happen. Nothing in life is more exciting than when you see your child happy as pie.

My daughter is only 6 months and I almost broke down during Playhouse Disney when Stanley and Rolie Polie Olie came on, just seeing her fixated on the stage looking at what was going on.

If you ever hear of the Magic Kingdom getting "flooded with salt water" I'll probably be on the news :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom