Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

I'm fine... please don't yell at me :( *hides behind Kelly*

I'm just apartment hunting.. working on paper later tonight maybe.. doing school stuff.

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Angelique
I'm fine... please don't yell at me :( *hides behind Kelly*

I'm just apartment hunting.. working on paper later tonight maybe.. doing school stuff.
I am sorry,,,,,,but that's not yelling.It's just I am over joyed at seeing your lovely face and hapy to see that you look well!!!:zipit:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Don L Duck
I am sorry,,,,,,but that's not yelling.It's just I am over joyed at seeing your lovely face and hapy to see that you look well!!!:zipit:

*yawns* awww thanks.

Don L Duck

Hey I just remembered,,there's a Ryan on "Who's line is it anyway"
His name is Ryan Stiles he's the tall one.
Boy that show is so damn funny.

Maria

Original Poster
I'll accept answers from anyone please!!!:D

Once upon a time, when chit chat didn´t exist yet.... we used to talk about whatever in different boards and thread dirft a lot! (we still do... but that´s another story) Then some people started coming and posting only smileys and one syllable words just to increase their post count, so the Master, Steve, created a board for all the thread drifts and unrelated things that we wanted to post..... but our post count wouldn´t be increased. So, here you can do smileys, silent posts, "oh´s" and "aaaahhhh´s" and talk about whatever you want, without spamming! I personally love chit chat, -as you may have noticed- and to the point I am in my post count... I am thankful the ones on here don´t count!:rolleyes:

:D

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
I didn´t notice when we hit 1300!! Now it is 1315.... hehehe :D

Don L. told us earlier on, but i thought he was just talking about his personal post count! Whoops!:wave:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Maria
I didn´t notice when we hit 1300!! Now it is 1315.... hehehe :D
Shame on you Maria:(
This is your baby and your neglecting it.:cry:
Don't you care about your little Ryan anymore?:cry:
Mommy please come home.
:(

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

Don L. told us earlier on, but i thought he was just talking about his personal post count! Whoops!:wave:

OMG! You are right! THAT´S what he was talking about! I thought he was looking at an extra zero on his post count too!!! :lol: :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Shame on you Maria:(
This is your baby and your neglecting it.:cry:
Don't you care about your little Ryan anymore?:cry:
Mommy please come home.
:(

aaawwwwwee... I didn´t mean that.... :(
I don´t have too much patience with babies, but I check on this one all the time! :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom